- (1) Samson Q8x Pro Handheld Vocal Microphone+Mic Clip+Carry Bag 4 DJ/Church/Karaoke
- (1) ProX XC-MXF05 5 Ft. XLR Female to 1/8" TRS 3.5mm AUX Cable
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Samson Dealer
Description of SAQ8X:
Samson’s flagship Q8x Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone provides the ultimate in sound reproduction for live and studio vocal and instrument performances. This high output microphone faithfully captures a wide dynamic range with exceptional mid-range clarity. Its supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum gain before feedback, while an updated body design and pneumatic capsule shock mount minimize handling noise.
Why So Superior?
The Q8x’s superior reproduction stems from the linear frequency response of its neodymium dynamic microphone element. The response is flat with a slight lift around 8kHz. This makes fitting vocals in live mixes extremely easy with minimal EQ adjustments. The microphone also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q8x to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the microphone. In addition, a high saturation level audio transformer further rejects hum and noise.
Not Just for Vocals
The Q8x is not just a great live vocal microphone. It’s an extremely versatile tool in the studio, perfect for numerous recording applications. As the Q8x is equipped to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL, it allows vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but can also handle close micing instruments such as piercing snare drums, screaming guitar cabinets and much more
New and Improved
With a newly-designed rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grille, along with an improved pneumatic capsule shockmount for minimizing handling noise, the Q8x provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments
Great for live and studio vocal performances, acoustic guitar and cabinet micing, drums and instrument micing, presentations, podcasting, and more!
- SAMSON Q8x Pro Handheld Vocal Microphone + Mic Clip + Carry Bag
- Element Type: Neodymium dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Audio Transformer: High saturation level, silicon steel alloyed w/ nickel-iron-molybdenum
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–16kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dBV/pa (2.5mV/Pa)
- Rated Impedance: 300Ω
- Max. SPL: 150dB
- Connector: 3-pin gold-plated balanced XLR male
- Body Construction/Grille: Die-cast/hardened steel
- Accessories: Microphone clip, zipper pouch
- Product Dimensions: 7.09" x 2.13" diameter(180mm x 54mm diameter)
- Product Weight: 0.97lb (0.44kg)
- Gift Box Dimensions: 8.5” x 4” x 2.5” (218mm x 100mm x 66mm)
- Gift Box Weight: 1.43lb (0.65kg)
Description of XC-MXF05:
The XC-MXF05 is a Single 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini to Single XLR-F 5ft. Cable, made for perfect quality sound. The L+R are combined and connected to Pin 2 of the XLR to provide a mono signal from both channels to a single connector.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerance to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Professional Grade Performance with 20 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors to deliver pristine sound. 3.5mm TRS Mini to XLR-M compatible for use with a mixing console or powered speakers. Provides a quick and convenient solution to connect many devices with the common mini phone jack to mixing and speaker equipment with XLR female ports.
Unbalanced XLR-F cable connects an iPhone, iPod, MP3 player, tablet, laptop, or voice recorder to a mixing console or powered speakers; Connect a smartphone with a headphone jack to XLR input; Connect a tablet using an instrument App into a mixing console for a performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, High-Quality Connectors
- Excellent Durability and Superior Data Transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible Long-Life Construction
- Great For Connecting iPhone, iPad, or Any 3.5mm Audio Output to an XLR-F connected device
- Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed on Pin 2
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mini TRS-M (3.5mm) Stereo to XLR3-F Mono
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)