How to Setup your Podcast - Microphones, Interfaces, and Equipment (Rockville University Ep 1.) :
- (1) Samson MD5 Desktop Mic Stand w/ Weighted Base for Recording, Studio, Podcasting
- (1) Rockville Universal Wireless Microphone Clip Flexible Plastic + Copper Threading
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Samson PS04 4.75" Microphone Pop Filter w/ 8" Flexible Mic Boom+Clamp
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Samson's MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand is the ideal tool for any home studio. The MD5 is slim enough to fit on your desk, but also contains a weighted metal base to ensure guaranteed stability and compatibility with any microphone you prefer no matter its size or weight. It's perfect for podcasts, voiceovers, recording music or any other application where high-quality audio is essential. Easy setup and sturdy components make the Samson's MD5 the essential accessory for your desktop studio.
- Samson MD5 Desktop Mic Stand w/ Weighted Base for Recording, Studio, Podcasting
- Perfect for podcasts, voiceovers, recording vocals, and more!
- 5" desktop microphone stand
- Designed to hold any standard mic for desktop
- Weighted metal base for total stability
- Compatible with Samson's SP01 shockmount
- Rockville Universal Wireless Microphone Clip W/ Flexible Soft Plastic Construction and Copper Threading
- This is a high quality clip for standard sized wireless microphones
- Flexible and durable soft plastic construction
- Clip Works With Mic Diameters of 1.18" – 1.38” inches (30mm - 35mm)
- High density copper threading 5/8" x 27
- 5/8" diameter and 27 threads per inch (Fits standard wireless microphones by Rockville, Shure, Audio Technica, and other popular brands)
- Designed to fit standard sized wireless microphones
- Wireless mics have a larger diameter then wired mics so they require a larger mic clip such as this one
- Screws on and fastens to all standard microphone stands such as the Rockville RVMIC1 stand
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Video of SAPS04 :
Samson PS04 4.75" Microphone Pop Filter with 8" Flexible Mic Boom and Clamp
Dual layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops") and sibilance
Flexible 8" gooseneck for easily adjusting filter position
Universal mic stand adapter