- (1) Alpine S2-A60M 600W RMS S-Series Mono Class D Amplifier / Hi-Res Certified
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
What's In the Box:
- (1x) S2-A60M Mono Amplifier
- (2x) Connection end covers w/4 attachment screws
- Owner’s Manual
- "Birth Sheet" that certifies by measurement the actual power of the amplifier in the box
- (4x) Self-tapping screws
- (1x) Hexagon wrench
- Alpine Registration Card
- Alpine Limited Warranty Sheet
- Tips sheet for power supply wire
Entry-level sound just got elevated with the S2-A60M Mono Amplifier. Its sleek redesign houses an Alpine Class D Amplifier Circuit with 600W of powerful bass performance.
Alpine's S-Series S2-A60M 600W Mono Amplifier is the perfect solution for unparalleled power and performance on a budget. With a power output of 600W at a 1ohm or 2ohm drive, this mono amp is capable of driving even the most demanding subwoofers, delivering clean and distortion-free bass for a wide range of applications. Plus, its compact design makes it easy to install in any vehicle.
New to the Next-Generation S-Series amplifiers is a new selectable remote turn-on circuit, a three-position switch that ensures the amplifier turns on and off at the proper times. This design is crucial with newer, in-vehicle technology and allows for proper integration with any factory or aftermarket system.
Easy Control Access
The amplifier was intentionally designed with sound controls located on the side panels, instead of the top panel, making it easier to access gain and crossover controls when installed under vehicle seats or in shallow-depth locations. Removable end caps were added to cover the side controls and connections, providing a clean, sleek finish to the amplifier.
Optimal Power Matching
With the capacity to deliver 600 watts of power at 1 ohm, the S2-A60M is fully equipped to provide ample power to either a single Alpine S-Series 10" or 12" Subwoofer, or two S-Series 8" Subwoofers, ensuring exceptional sound quality and optimal performance.
- 600W Mono Power Amplifier
- Alpine's Class D Amplifier Circuit
- Two-sided Terminal Layout
- Built-in Selectable / Adjustable Crossovers
- Optional Remote Bass Knob Compatible (required RUX-KNOB.2 or RUX-H01, sold separately)
- Dimensions: 8.7" W x 2.25" H x 8.25" D
- Weight: 4 lbs, 13 oz
- Power Rating: 14.4V, < 0.1% THD +N
- Power Output: 330W RMS x 1 @ 4Ω, 600W RMS x 1 @ 2Ω, 600W RMS x 1 @ 1Ω
- S/N Ratio: >85dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 400Hz
- Damping Factor: >1000
- CTA-2006-D Certification
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables.
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' - 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' - 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' - 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7' Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets