- (1) Alpine S-A55V 440 Watt RMS 5-Channel S-Series Car Audio Amplifier Class D Amp
- (1) American DJ MEGA GO BAR 50 RGBA Rechargeable Battery Powered DMX Wash Light
Description of S-A55V:
Alpine introduces the all-new S-Series amplifiers - a perfect match to the S-Series speakers. These amps have an excellent Watts-per-Euro ratio in the Class-D category, feature a very high heat resistance and won’t shut down due to overheating. They also feature excellent sound quality in their price range.
The S-Series amplifiers are available in mono, 4-channel and 5-channel configuration.
The Alpine S-Series Sound Components
Three new S-Series amplifiers join the S-Series family, known for reliable performance and value-oriented products. All three S-Series amps (mono, 4-channel and 5-channel) contain technology currently implemented in R and X-Series models. The S-Series amps feature attractive prices and are designed to perform perfectly with the existing S-Series speakers.
All Digital Design
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The S-A55V measures just 286mm in width x 204mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
One-sided Cable Terminals
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left side of the amplifier to allow a clean installation. The power cable terminals accept heavy gauge cables.
Low/High-Power Speaker Signal Inputs
The 5-Channel RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals. This makes it easy to connect the S-A55V directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output (RCA connectors with open cable leads are available separatly).
Control Your Subwoofer
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knod (optional available) to the S-A55V to controll the subwoofer level straight from your dash (applicable only for channel 5 for subwoofer usage).
High-Pass / Low-Pass Filter
With this filter switch you can assign the amplification channel (pair) to be used for door speakers or a subwoofer. You can then adjust the cut-off frequency for more precise tuning.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Heavy gauge power terminals (AWG 4)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 5/4/3 Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ (subwoofer channel)
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1100W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 60W + 1 x 300W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 40W + 1 x 200W
- Bridged into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 2 x 120W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 - 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 - 10 V Lo: 0.2 - 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 12
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-5: 10Hz - 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Damping Factor: Channel 1/2/3/4: >100, Channel 5: >750
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >98dB
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- (W x H x D): 11.25" x 2.25" x 8"
How to Set up your ROCKnGo 10:
Description of RockNGo 10 v2:
Portable, powerful and versatile; the Rockville ROCKnGo lets you take your music wherever you need to go. This portable, battery-powered, Rechargeable all-in-one Speaker System has so much to offer! You may be wondering, what does all-in-one really mean? It includes: Speaker, Amplifier, 5 Band Equalizer, Rechargeable Battery, 1 Wireless VHF Microphone, and Built In Bluetooth. It also includes the following inputs such as XLR, 1/4", 2 Mic Inputs, as well as a 1/4" Line input with volume control which is perfect for Guitars, Line instruments or any audio device. This unit also has an RCA input and output! With a high quality rechargeable battery, compact light-weight design, and integrated carrying handles and wheels, you can easily pick up and go with your Rockville ROCKnGo!
When you're looking for a quick sound reinforcement solution, you don't want to be bogged down with a bunch of cables, stands, and extra gear. The ROCKnGo portable system is the system you want to have on hand. This all-in-one system has everything you really need to be heard. You can plug in your guitar, keyboard, or even your MP3 player as well as Bluetooth music source and be up and running instantly!
Party Off The Grid With Onboard Battery Power
Want to go off the beaten path and rock out where there is no AC power? How about jazzing up your next party in the park? Armed with a built in battery, the Rockville ROCKnGo was built to hit the road. This highly efficient internal rechargeable power system avoids the bulk of traditional batteries, keeping the whole system extremely compact. Depending on volume levels with a full charge, the unit will run for up to eight hours, so you never have to worry about running out of juice in the middle of a song. And if eight hours aren’t enough you can easily add additional external 12V battery and keep running and running all day and night! Want to stay home instead and do some karaoke? No problem! You can easily switch from battery power to AC power for endless hours of fun!
To make the speaker look awesome we finished it with black vinyl wrapping, black paint on the amplifier panel and the grill, and high gloss on the plastic paneling. We pay a lot of attention to detail when it comes to looks and build quality. The enclosure housing is built with MDF featuring a metal grill, strong plastic panels, aluminum trolley bracket, and strong double Wheels. This speaker is built to last!
VHF Wireless Microphone System
Your Rockville ROCKnGo system includes one VHF long range wireless microphone. A microphone echo effects knob is built in as well as a 5-band system equalizer to help tailor your music system. If you are into sing-along or karaoke you will love that you can play music and sing along using the included wireless microphone. If you connect this unit to your computer, smartphone, or tablet you can play a karaoke track on YouTube, and have the words stream across your devices screen and sing along as if you are in a professional karaoke bar!
- Rockville RockNGo10 V2 10” Portable Powered Speaker with Bluetooth, USB, SD
- 10" Amplified Portable Professional Speaker
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 200 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Built-In USB (2.0)
- Built In TF Card Reader
- LCD Display for MP3 player
- Built-In FM Radio Tuner
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Pairs in Under 4 Seconds and Has A 35 Foot Range!
- High Power Class D Amplifier is Extremely Efficient and Powerful
- 5 Band Equalizer on MP3 player (preset EQ curves for Bluetooth, USB, and SD mode)
- XLR Audio Input
- ¼’’ Audio input
- 3.5mm line input
- 2 Mic Input (1/4")
- 1 Line Input for Guitar or Any Audio Device or Instrument (1/4’’)
- 1 RCA Input
- 1 RCA Output
- Guitar Input Volume Control
- Mic Volume and Echo Controls
- Bass/ Treble/ Volume (Master) Controls
- Record Function Will Record Your Output Onto the SD Card or USB
- Mic Priority Option Gives You the Option to Lower the Music When You Talk Into the Mic or You Can Talk/Sing Along With the Music
- Wireless VHF Mic Receiver Built In with 1 Microphone Included
- Built-In 12V-7.5AH Battery for Portability
- Speaker Can Play for 4-8 Hours Per Charge Depending On Volume Level
- AC Power Input with Built-in Battery Charger
- Built-In Wheels and Carry Handles for Easy Transport
- Big Power 10’’ Woofer with ASV Voice Coil
- 3’’ Large Tweeter Gives Incredible Highs!
- Computer Tuned Circle Port Gives Added Bass Punch
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 20KHz
- S/N Ratio: > or = to 75 dB
- Separation: > or = to 50 dB
- Input Impedance: 10K ohm balances
- High Frequency: Adjustable from -2dB, -1 dB, 0, 1dB
- System Volume: .-30 dB - +6 dB
- Unit Weight: 26.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.81'' x 21.65" x 12.99'' inches
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.90'' x 14.96'' x 25.39'' inches
- 10" Active/Powered Speaker With Built in Bluetooth
- 3.5MM to Dual RCA cable included to connect the speaker to a phone, tablet, TV, or any other device
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable To Connect Speaker To An iPhone, iPad, & More!
- 1 Wireless Microphone
- 1 Microphone Holder
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.