Video of RXD-M3:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M3 is a monoblock amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output and 1000 watts Dyno Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M3 features a 120 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M3 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M3 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of mosfets. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. Mosfet power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and everything amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M3 4000 Watt Peak/1000w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz
- Damping Factor: > 275 @ 100Hz
- 120 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 14.5"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.