Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Videos of RXD-M0:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M0 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 1,200 watts peak output, 600 watts RMS output and 300 watts CEA-2006 rated power. It is CEA-2006 compliant which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. The issue the car audio world is facing today is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that Is not CEA compliant but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M0 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 50 Amps. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M0 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M0 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of mosfets. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. Mosfet power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and everything amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M0 1200 Watt / 600 Watt RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier with Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings : (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 1 Ohm : 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 2 Ohm : 200 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm : 150 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings : (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
- 1 Ohm : 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm : 400 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm : 300 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak : (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
- 1 Ohm : 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm : 800 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm : 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter : 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power : < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio : >100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 500KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 12.5"
?About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.