- (1) Rockville RXD-F20 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 1600w Peak 4 Channel 4x100W/CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville RWK8ATV OFC Copper 8 AWG Gauge Amp Installation Wire Kit 4 RZR/ATV/UTV
Video of RXD-F20:
Description of RXD-F20:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer.
The RXD-F20 is a 4 channel amplifier with 1600 Watts peak output and 300 Watts CEA-2006 rated RMS power. You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F20 features Dual 25 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F20 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F20 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F20 1600 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Peak Power:
.....1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 25 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 10.7"
How to install an amplifier in your UTV:
Video of RWK8ATV:
Features of RWK8ATV:
- Rockville RWK8ATV 8 AWG Gauge Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit For Motorcycle/RZR/ATV/UTV
- 6 Foot 8 Gauge 100% OFC, Red Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 6 Foot 8 Gauge 100% OFC, Black Flexible Ground Cable
- (2) 4 Foot 16 Gauge 100% OFC black Flexible Speaker Cables Protected by black nylon mesh
- 6 Foot Pre-terminated ring terminals make connections to the battery simple
- (1) Silver AGU Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 60A AGU Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (4) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (4) Washers
- (10) White Cable Ties
- (1) hexagon spanner
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.