Video of RXC50D:
Whether your just adding a subwoofer or upgrading your entire sound system, it’s very easy to put an immense amount of stress onto your vehicles electrical system. High performance mobile audio systems require a vast amount of power, and let’s face it; cars are not made to handle the demands of today’s high performance audio system.
Dimming headlights is usually the first sign of an over-worked electrical system.
The Rockville RXC50D Capacitor provides an easy solution for your cars electrical strains. This competition grade capacitor reserves power on tap for your car amplifiers, and only delivers it as needed. This will ensure your car audio system gets all the power it needs without straining your vehicles electrical system.
The Rockville RXC50D is a 50-farad Ion capacitor and is capable of working with systems totaling over 10,000 watts of power. We used the latest in advanced Ion Capacitor technology to ensure that our capacitor not only holds more energy, but also delivers it in nano seconds; enabling the RXC50D to not only be faster, but also more efficient than traditional capacitors on the market. No short cuts were taken when designing the RXC50D; using bolt down style platinum plated terminals, heavy duty 0 gauge inputs for both power and ground, solid 4 gauge amplifier connectors, along with a beautiful polished chrome trim, topped with an ultra smooth gloss black finish.
The RXC50D was made for car audio enthusiasts, but can be used by anyone. With its bright and easy to read blue LED-lit display, you can accurately monitor your system status, ensuring proper voltage and amperage. The RXC50D supports up to 3 amplifiers and also has built in IC-Controlled circuitry which alerts you if your voltage is too high (+17.5v) or too low (-10v.)
- 50 Farad Hybrid Capacitor
- (1) 0 Gauge and (3) 4 Gauge Input / Output Terminals with Stealth Removable Cover
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 16V
- Surge Voltage: 24V
- Blue LED’s - *18.8 Voltage and Amperage Display
*Due to limitations of Digital Display, the maximum display readout is 18.8V, though the capacitor functions up to 24V.
- Accurate live-time Voltage & Amperage monitoring
- Custom Rockville Amplifier style housing with heavy duty platinum plated, bolt down terminals
- IC-Controlled voltage protection circuitry
- Polished Chrome trim with an Ultra smooth Gloss Black Finish
- Stealth Removable protective terminal cover
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 11.93” L x 6.54” W x 2.84” H