Video of RXC2D:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RXC2D is a 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening capacitor which features a Lucite encapsulated LED Digital Voltage Meter display and logic control circuitry. The RXC2D assures undistorted performance from your high powered car amplifier system. The IC logic controlled circuitry provides for smooth fast charging and discharging and includes negative polarity protection against miss-wiring. Though the RXC2D is a 12 Volt capacitor, it features 24 volt "surge capacity" and will supply surge voltage when your amplifier booms with that extraordinary SPL Bass note.
The array of 4 blue LED's in the top of the capacitor meter charging and discharging by their flashing sequence. The LED Digital Voltage Meter displays the current electrical system voltage so that you can constantly monitor your electrical system.
Also included are clear Lucite unbreakable mounting brackets for sturdy support, stainless steel screws for assembly of the brackets, allen wrench for connecting of lug terminals (not included) to the capacitor terminals and a resistor for initial, safe charging of the capacitor with instructions.
- Rockville RXC2D 2 Farad Stiffening Power Capacitor
- 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Dimensions: 13" long x 3.75" wide x 7" high
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions