- (1) Rockville RXC20D 20 Farad 24 Volt Car Capacitor
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
Video of RXC20D:
Description of RXC20D:
Whether your just adding a subwoofer or upgrading your entire sound system, it’s very easy to put an immense amount of stress onto your vehicles electrical system. High performance mobile audio systems require a vast amount of power, and let’s face it; cars are not made to handle the demands of today’s high performance audio system.
Dimming headlights is usually the first sign of an over-worked electrical system.
The Rockville RXC20D Capacitor provides an easy solution for your cars electrical strains. This competition grade capacitor reserves power on tap for your car amplifiers, and only delivers it as needed. This will ensure your car audio system gets all the power it needs without straining your vehicles electrical system.
The Rockville RXC20D is a 20-farad Ion capacitor and is capable of working with systems totaling over 5,000watts of power. We used the latest in advanced Ion Capacitor technology to ensure that our capacitor not only holds more energy, but also delivers it in nano seconds; enabling the Cap20F to not only be faster, but also more efficient than traditional capacitors on the market. No short cuts were taken when designing the Cap20F; using bolt down style platinum plated terminals, heavy duty 0 gauge inputs for both power and ground, solid 4 gauge amplifier connectors, along with a beautiful polished chrome trim, topped with an ultra smooth gloss black finish.
The RXC20D was made for car audio enthusiasts, but can be used by anyone. With its bright and easy to read blue LED-lit display, you can accurately monitor your system status, ensuring proper voltage and amperage. The Cap20F supports up to 3 amplifiers and also has built in IC-Controlled circuitry which alerts you if your voltage is too high (+17.5v) or too low (-10v.)
- 20 Farad Hybrid Capacitor
- (1) 0 Gauge and (3) 4 Gauge Input / Output Terminals with Stealth Removable Cover
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 16V
- Surge Voltage: 24V
- Blue LED’s - *18.8 Voltage and Amperage Display
*Due to limitations of Digital Display, the maximum display readout is 18.8V, though the capacitor functions up to 24V.
- Accurate live-time Voltage & Amperage monitoring
- Custom Rockville Amplifier style housing with heavy duty platinum plated, bolt down terminals
- IC-Controlled voltage protection circuitry
- Polished Chrome trim with an Ultra smooth Gloss Black Finish
- Stealth Removable protective terminal cover
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 11.93” L x 6.54” W x 2.84” H
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F