- (1) Technical Pro RX55URIBT 1500W Pro Audio Receiver w/ Bluteooth +USB/SD+ 7-Band EQ
- (2) Pair Rockville HC55 Black 5.25" 300 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8 Ohm
- (1) Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Inch Black 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
Authorized Technical Pro Dealers!
Features of RX55URIBT:
- Peak Power Output: 1500 Watts
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, 1/8'' (MP3)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers), RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Track title, track number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs
- MP3 input allows for direct connection with an iPod
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology
- Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Dual 1/4'' microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Built-in Dual 7 Band Equalizers
- Equalizations Points: 62Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- LENGTH 17"
- HEIGHT 5.1"
- DEPTH 10"
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Technical Pro Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Technical Pro product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Technical Pro from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Install Your HC55:
Video of HC55 Black:
- Pair of Rockville HC55 5.25” Black 300 Watt 2-Way In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts (per speaker) / 300 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 60 Watts (per speaker) / 120 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 5.25” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 8 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.6”
- Cut-out Diameter: 6.5”
- Color: Black
How to Set Up Your Rock Shaker Subwoofer:
Video of ROCK SHAKER 8:
The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure. We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+N <1%, A-weighted)
- THD: <1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 400 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11.8'' x 13.8" x 15''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 14.6" x 18.3'' x 18.9''
- Unit Weight: 18 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 22 LBS
- Color: Black
Video of RCDR25B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Dual RCA to Dual RCA
- Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 25 Ft
- Color: Black