- (1) Technical Pro RX45BT Home Theater Receiver 1000w Amplifier Bluetooth USB+Remote
- (1) Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output!
- (1) Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
Authorized Technical Pro Dealer!
Features of RX45BT:
- 150 watts RMS Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 ohms
- 1000 watts peak power
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3 (AUX)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers),
- RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 32 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Dual mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Headphone output (1/8'')
- Includes Remote Control
- Carton Size: 19.5" L x 13.1" W x 16.5"H
- Pcs/Carton: 2
- Unit Weight(lbs): 9.26
- Unit Cbm: 0.0345
- Product Size: 16.9 L x 11.3 W x 5.8 H
- Voltage: 110/220v
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Technical Pro Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Technical Pro product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
- Please note: If you purchase Technical Pro from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How To Set Up Your REQ215:
Video of REQ215:
Unboxing Video of REQ215:
The Rockville REQ215 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 15 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This is a 2/3 octave graphic EQ which gives you the ability to select between 0-6 dB or 0-12 dB cut, or boost. It boasts a frequency range of 25 Hz to 16 kHz. This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
This graphic EQ also
has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps
remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch,
with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls (30HZ - 200 HZ) which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ215. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ
- Dual channel (15 bands per channel)
- Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range
- 80Hz 24dB low cut filter
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB)
- Low cut filter switch with status LED
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting
- Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Ground lift switch
- Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz
- Input Impedance : 20k ohms
- Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms
- Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC
- Level Control : +/- 12 dB
- Signal to Noise : 90 dB
- Distortion : 0.03%
- Power : 120 Volt
- Power Consumption : 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RMDPR10B:
Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts
the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100%
copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100%
copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad
Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper
cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12
gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure
copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and
longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that
do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they
are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper.
Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing
of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free
Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and
will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black