- (1) Technical Pro RX113BT 1500w Bluetooth Home Receiver Amplifier Amp w/ 10 Band EQ
- (2) Pairs of Rockville HC85 8" Inch 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8 Ohm
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
- Rack Ears (detachable)
- Feet attached to bottom of receiver
- Remote Antenna
- Owners manual
- Power Plug
- Home Theater
Description of RX113BT:
The RXB113 is loaded with 1,500 watts of power! The built in amplifier is as loud as the Tech Pro 1,500 watt stand-alone DJ amplifiers.
Most regular amplifiers only have 2 channels. This amp will allow you to hook up 5 speakers, and get surround sound! You can add a subwoofer to the sub pre-amp output. You can either add an active sub or add an amplifier and passive sub(s).
More than just an amp
This is more than an amplifier. The RXB113 will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional audio sources through the RCA inputs. You can also connect a microphone directly to the receiver and control the echo.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Dual 10 Band EQ
The adjustable dual 10 band equalizer is the key to getting the best sound quality. You will be able to adjust the sound frequencies directly from the on-board equalizer.
The display is easy to read and operate.
iPod / MP3 input with cable
Included is a cable so you can connect your Ipod to the amplifier.
- Technical Pro RX113BT 1500w Bluetooth Home Receiver Amplifier Amp w/ 10 Band EQ
- Cooling Speed Fan
- Digital Display
- Aux Inputs
- Dual 10 band equalizer with individual LED indicators
- Dual Karaoke / DJ mic inputs with echo
- 1500 watts peak power
- 5 Channel surround sound
- FM manual tuner
- iPod / MP3 input with cable
- RCA Sub pre-amp output with low pass filter
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Removable rack-mount brackets
- Remote control
- Dimensions: 17"w (19" w/ brackets) x 5"h x 12.25"d
- Weight: 15 lbs
- 110-220V Switchable
- Inputs: RCA (3 audio sources)
- RCA (record line)
- Dual 10 band equalizers with individual LED indicators
- FM scan button with restart button (no readout)
- Each EQ Band is Individually lit with a blue LED for Easy Readout and Functionality
- Karaoke / DJ microphone Dual input with echo
- 19" Rack Mountable (Removable rack brackets)
- Dimensions: 19'' L x 13.5'' W x 5.1'' H
- Voltage: 110/220v
- Inputs: RCA, 1/8'' (MP3), Microphone
- Outputs: Banana Binding Post (2 Speakers), Push Button (Surround Sound Speakers), RCA (1 Record Line, 2 Mono to Subwoofer)
- Mount: Removable rack-mount brackets
- Mic Input: Dual with collude, echo, and treble controls
- Built-in Fan
- Built-in Features: Balance, Bass and Treble controls and Bass Booster, AM/FM Tuner
How to Install Your HC85:
Video of HC85:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature an 8” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our Mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 240 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our spring loaded push terminals are gold plated and supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair of Rockville HC85 8” White 700 Watt 2-Way In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts (per speaker) / 700 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 120 Watts (per speaker) / 240 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 8” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 20 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 3.03”
- Cut-out Diameter: 9.3”
- Color: White (paintable)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color