- Mic receiver
- (2) handheld mics
- (1) Power adapter
- (1) 5 ft ¼” to ¼” Connecting cable
- (4) 1.5V AA batteries
- (2) Antennas
Description:We at Rockville went on a mission to create the best budget-friendly and high quality dual handheld UHF microphone system. We are proud to introduce the all new RWM72U. The price is reasonable, but the performance is what puts these mics on another level. There were a few goals when developing this product.
Isn’t it frustrating when buying a microphone that when you sing or talk, the mic needs to practically be in your mouth? We prevented that with the RWM72U because we use a higher sensitivity cartridge that has great performance and sound quality.
Long range and performance
We wanted a microphone system that allows you to walk far away from the receiver while moving and jumping around without any dropouts or cutouts. whether you are singing on stage or making speeches this microphone system really shines. Reliability is something you will never have to worry about.
We wanted a highly efficient microphone that will not consume its battery quickly. Our mics have a 10-hour battery life!
No unwanted noises
We wanted to be sure that the mic does not produce unwanted noise so we added a noise filter that prevents unwanted background or popping noises.
Each microphone has individual volume controls. The RWM72U also has a mix output if you want to connect to a single channel of a mixer where you would control the mic mix. There are also individual outputs so you can plug Mic A into one mixer channel and mic B into another mixer channel in case you want to have 2 different sound mixes on each mic.
- Rockville RWM72U Dual UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System Digital Display
- High performance and long range
- Includes microphone receiver and (2) handheld microphones
- High sensitivity cartridge
- wireless cardioid polar pattern
- Dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Durable composite microphone construction with our signature comfortable rubbery coating
- Color coded microphones
- LCD display
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- Latest UHF digital technology is controlled by a central microchip to ensure stable voice quality
- (2) Individual XLR outputs if you want to control each mic mix separately
- Mixed ¼” TRS output to control both mics through one channel on your mixer
- Individual microphone volume controls
- 110/220 volt auto-switching power supply for worldwide use
- Operating Range: 250´- 350´(indoor), 200´- 300´(outdoor)
- Frequency Range: 500MHz-599MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: UHF
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16KHz (±3 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- S/N: 90dB
- T.H.D: < 0.1%(1KHz)
- Audio Output Impedance: 600Ω
- System Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Power Voltage: AC110V-240V 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F-122°F
- Mic Battery Operating Time: up to 10 hours
- Power Supply: 1.5V×2