Authorized Rockville Dealer!
- Rockville RVMIC3 Professional Tripod Microphone Stand With Quick Release Hand Clutch and Boom
- One-hand adjusting using the hand-clutch system (no need to turn knobs to adjust!)
- This mic stand is the easiest and quickest to adjust on the market!
- Leg joint is made out of aluminum (almost all other brands use plastic)
- The stand tubes are 25 mm thick for the bottom tube, and 18mm for the top tube. This is about 50 % thicker than almost all other brands on the market, making this one of the sturdiest stands in the world
- Steel & Nylon Construction
- Virtually Unbreakable (under normal use)
- Small Cable Guiding Clips for running cables along the stand
- Black Color
- Adjustable Height Range: 43-70 inches
- Boom: 30 inches
- Leg Diameter: 0.75 inch
- Top Tube Diameter: 0.6 inches
- Lower Tube Diameter: 0.6 inches
- Boom tube size: 0.79 - 0.39 inch
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.