The Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200 watt vented subwoofer enclosure will give you great sound quality at an affordable price. This system is designed to give you premium sound quality and enough power handling to shake your mirrors. This subwoofer is for people who want extra added bass that you can feel. It will play loud enough to be heard from down the block but this is not one of those subs designed to win bass competition. This sub is for people who want great sound. If you want to win competitions, or listen at extreme volumes we have our K6, K9, Punisher, and Destroyer series for that.
This system utilizes a vented enclosure with vents strategically placed on the bottom of the enclosure. The enclosure is placed at a 15 degree angle to fire the bass out hard and give you extra punchy bass.
Subwoofer and Enclosure Features:
- Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200w Car Audio Subwoofers in Vented Sub Enclosure Box
- 1200 Watts Peak Power
- 600 Watts RMS continuous music rating (Match up with an amp that delivers 600w RMS @ 4 ohms)
- 400 Watts RMS Test Tone rating (Playing test tones is brutal on a sub compared to music)
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
- Computer Designed, Under-Side Bass Reflex, Aero-Port System
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment
- Exterior: Logo embroidered high quality aviation grade tweed carpet.
- Mono, gold-plated push style, speaker terminal
- High-Power, High-Efficiency 12" Subwoofer
- Injection Molded, Talc Filled, Brushed Polypropylene Cone
- High Excursion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 3-D Molded Dust Cap
- Linear Progressive Spider System
- 4 Layer, High-Power, Aluminum Voice Coil
- Bumped and Vented Magnet Motor Structure
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 500Hz
- SPL: 101dB @ 1w/1m
- 60oz Magnet Motor Structure Weight per woofer
- Total Cabinet Weight: 36.45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29.4" (L) x 18.4" (W) x 15.9" (H)