RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper signal, you can have a distorted signal which would make your system not perform to it's optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more.
- Rockville RTR122 12 Foot 2-Channel RCA Cable
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 12-Foot
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 17-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
- Same Cables as Included in the Rockville Flash WK Kits
- Rockville lifetime warranty