- (1) Rockville RTB80A 8" 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube + MP3 Input
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Video of RTB80A:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
the Rockville RTB80A Powered Subwoofer Tube. We at Rockville just had to
manufacture a high quality powered bass tube. Growing up one of my best
friends bought a car and it had a powered bass tube in it. The sound
that it produced was just amazing and I will never forget it. Bass tubes
push out some of the punchiest bass available. I personally love punchy
bass that is deep and clean. Bass is an integral part of any good audio
system, and the Rockville Bass Blaster amplified subwoofer tubes will
add power and impact to your car audio system. The cylindrical shape of
the enclosure helps focus the motion of the bass pressure so it
maximizes that punchy output from both the woofers face and the tuned
rear aero port. Strong deep bass will fire through your vehicle for
Since this is a powered bass tube, you get everything you need! This is your entire bass system. The built in power amplifier will push this tube to the max. The amp, sub and enclosure are perfectly tuned and matched to sound perfect together.
far as power is concerned the RTB80A is a powerhouse. The compact
package features a high power 8” woofer and 400-Watt amplifier that will
literally shoot deep bass waves throughout your car. You can fine-tune
the subwoofer with the built-in electronic low pass crossover so that
your subwoofer meshes perfectly with the rest of your audio system. The
built-in bass equalizer allows you to set in the exact amount of bass
boost of up to 18dB’s @ 45Hz for real ground pounding bass.
is a breeze! No need for building and wiring enclosures to amplifiers.
Simply power, ground remote and send signal to the bass tube and you are
ready to enjoy the most incredible bass you have ever heard.
"Good things do come in small packages" Rockville Bass Tubes will fit every vehicle without taking up valuable space and provide super low-end bass response. No permanent installation is necessary, the tubes come complete with 4 mounting legs and Velcro mounting straps so your bass tube will stay put where you place it.
Bass Blaster Tubes are the ultimate in functionality, just take
aim…experiment with different placement positions, corner load, rear
load or front load the bass tube and you will experience incredible bass
response in any vehicle configuration.
- Rockville RTB80A 8“ 400w Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube
Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS
- 8“ High power woofer in vented tubular enclosure
- Integrated, built-in 250 Watts RMS Rated amplifier
- Rear aero vent bass system
level and RCA line-level input
- Adjustable bass crossover
steel woofer grill
steel mounting brackets + two canvas straps with Velcro fasteners
- Tube is covered in durable aviation grade tweed with embroidered logo
- Dimensions: 8.75” x 19“
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables
- 17’ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.