The Rockville RT4 2" titanium compression horn
tweeter will fill your car with amazing sounding high frequencies. The Rockville
engineers went all out on quality with these. They included ferro-fluid voice
coil cooling to ensure the tweeters do not get too hot. This means you can drive
more power to them! These also have 2" high temperature voice coils. 2" voice
coils on tweeters is large. This is in addition to manufacturing these with
voice coils that can handle high temperatures. This all adds up to the tweeter
having a high power handing. During our quality control we amped these up with
twice as much power as they are rated at, and they still didn't blow! They
sounded awesome actually! Even when overpowering them!
This tweeter is CEA-2031 compliant and is rated at 120 watts peak and 60 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 1,000 watts Max. Our speakers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville speakers are just amazing. Our engineers who design the speakers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
You can feel confident taking an amplifier and amping up these tweeters. The ratings we write have been tested by the industry standard, so you can be sure that these will handle a ton of power.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best tweeters, at the best price, with the best return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville RT4.
- Rockville RT4 CEA Compliant 120w High Power 2” Titanium Compression Horn Tweeter
- CEA Rated Power Handling: 120 Watts Peak/60 Watts RMS
- 2” Titanium Compression Horn Tweeter
- 2” High Temperature Die Cast Aluminum Voice Coil
- High Performance Mid-High Frequency Response
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced Voice Coil Cooling
- Rubber Suspension Surround
- Shallow Mounting Depth
- Packed Individually with Mounting Hardware
- 30 oz. Magnet Structure / 60 oz. Motor Structure
- Built In high grade mylar capacitor crossover to filter out unwanted frequencies
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 3.50”
- Mounting Depth: 2.40”
- Frequency Response: 3Hz - 22KHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB @ 1w / 1m
Simple and quick installation:
1. Choose mounting location, typically rear deck or door panel.
2. With the provided template cut a hole 3.5" in diameter make sure that you have a minimum of 2.4" mounting depth.
3. Using the included hardware, screw the tweeter into your mounting location.
4. The tweeter comes complete with a high grade mylar capacitor crossover soldered to the tweeter positive terminal. Wire your amplifiers' positive wire lead to the crossover. The crossover will block damaging low frequencies from reaching the tweeter and smooth the tweeter response.
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.