Video of RSM12P:
How to Set Up your RSM Series Monitors :
Looking for a top-of-the-line stage monitor? The Rockville RSM12P is an incredible solution to your stage monitor needs. Capable of handling 1000-Watts of peak power this passive stage monitor sets a new standard in audio quality and high SPL playback.
The cabinet is constructed of high quality MDF and features a thicker front baffle for added stability. The composition and materials were chosen for their high strength, light weight, and anti-vibration characteristics. CNC routing machines are used to accurately cut and shape every part, guaranteeing consistency with extremely close tolerances. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand. The cabinets are finished in aviation grade heavy-duty carpet. Steel grills protect the drivers and recessed carry handles make it easy to transport.
A compact speaker with tons of functionality
The Rockville RSM12P packs a 12“ Low Frequency and 1” High Frequency Titanium Compression Horn driver for a total of 1000 watts of peak power in a 30-pound package. This Rockville speaker features multiple hook up input and output terminals, low weight, and much more.
A flexible unit for all your monitoring needs
You can connect a variety of signals to the Rockville RSM12P, making it a very flexible speaker. Use multiples of them for your main monitor system. Use it with a guitar or a keyboard amplifier and of course to a main system amplifier or powered mixing board. The RSM12P can even be pole-mount for use as your main speakers. With 1000 watts of peak power-handling capability there is enough power to use the Rockville RSM12P for all your monitoring and speaker needs.
Add an affordable high-performance passive stage monitor to your Pro setup with the Rockville RSM12P.
- Rockville RSM12P 12“ 1000 Watt 2-Way Passive Stage Floor Monitor Speaker
- 250 Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power 12'' woofer with 2.5“ KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Exclusive horn design delivers ultra-wide 70-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion
- Extreme high power handling capability – extremely loud
- Superior sound quality with transparent tonal response
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 93dB peak
- High-power 2-way pro sound stage monitor speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Wedge shaped enclosure provides the perfect angle for stage monitoring use.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Great power to weight ratio
- State-of-the-art 1'' titanium diaphragm compression horn driver for crystal clear high frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format Elliptical wave guide horn
- Custom Molded Steel Grill
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Stage Monitor that can also be pole mounted
- Sturdy pole socket
- 1 x 1/4" jack and 1 x Speakon input connector
- 1 x 1/4" jack and 1 x Speakon thru connector
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Dimensions: 14.96“ x 15.83” x 22.95“ (L x W x H)
- Weight: 36.8Lbs