How to set up your RSM12A:
Video of RSM12A:
Looking for a top-of-the-line powered monitor solution? The Rockville RSM12A is an incredible solution to your stage monitor needs. With a built-in 250-Watt RMS / 1000-Watt peak amplifier and all the latest features, this powered monitor sets a new standard.
The cabinet is constructed of high quality MDF and features a thicker front baffle for added stability. The composition and materials were chosen for their high strength, light weight, and anti-vibration characteristics. CNC routing machines are used to accurately cut and shape every part, guaranteeing consistency with extreme close tolerances. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand. The cabinets are finished in aviation grade heavy-duty carpet. Steel grills protect the drivers and recessed carry handles make it easy to transport.
A compact speaker with tons of functionality
The Rockville RSM12A packs a single power amp for the 12“ Low Frequency and 1” High Frequency drivers for a total of 1000 watts of peak power in a 40-pound package. This Rockville speaker features a 3-band EQ, XLR and 1/4“ inputs, a feedback filter, low weight, and much more. Exclusive horn design delivers ultra-wide 70-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion.
A flexible unit for all your monitoring needs
You can connect a variety of signals to the Rockville RSM12A, making it a very flexible speaker. Use multiples of them for your main monitor system. You can also use it a keyboard amplifier or pole-mount them and use them as your main speakers. With 1000 watts of peak power there is enough power to use the Rockville RSM12A for all your needs.
A built-in adjustable feedback filter to help quash annoying feedback that can creep up when using mics in close proximity to a monitor. Get the monitor coverage you need with the Rockville RSM12A!
A mic/line input gives you the flexibility of plugging in a mixer signal, microphone, keyboard, or your guitar.
Add an affordable high-performance powered monitor to your Pro setup with the Rockville RSM12A.
- Rockville RSM12A 12“ 1000 Watt 2-Way Powered Active Stage Floor Monitor Speaker
- 250 Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power 12'' woofer with 2.5“ KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- A microphone / line selectable input gives you the flexibility of plugging in a mixer signal, microphone, keyboard, or your guitar
- LINK OUT connection via combo balanced XLR – ¼” TRS preamp output for multi speaker setup
- LED Power and Clipping LED Indicators
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 93dB peak
- High-power 2-way pro sound stage monitor speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Wedge shaped enclosure provides the perfect angle for stage monitoring use
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Great power to weight ratio
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- State-of-the-art 1'' titanium diaphragm compression horn driver for crystal clear high frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format Elliptical wave guide horn
- Custom Molded Steel Grill
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Mic / Line level control
- Built-In 3 band Equalizer allows you to control High, Mid, and Low frequencies to attain your preferred sound
- 300Hz to 5KHz Feedback frequency filter
- Adjustable feedback filter
- Balanced ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via combo XLR & 1/4'' TRS jack
- Balanced line output via combo XLR & 1/4'' TRS jack
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- 115 / 230 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fuse
- Dimensions: 17.3“ x 16.7” x 22“ (L x W x H)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.