- (1) Alpine RS-W12D4 12” 600 Watt RMS Shallow Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 4-ohm Slim Sub
- (1) Rockville RSST12 Single 12" 0.9 cu.ft. Sealed Car/Truck Shallow Sub Enclosure
- (1) Complete Single Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spades
With an ultra-shallow subwoofer design and powerful sound output, the R-Series Shallow Subwoofers give you the best of both worlds in size and sound.
Ultra-Shallow Design - Alpine's R-Series Shallow Subwoofer delivers the same fun and loud sound you've come to expect, now in a shallow subwoofer that's designed to fit in most vehicle applications.
Extreme Output - Don't let the size fool you - the enclosures feature the same motor movement (20MM of 1-way excursion) as the full-size R2-Series Subwoofers for extreme output in a shallow woofer design.
Reliable Performance - Integrated cooling fins located in the core of the subwoofer help dissipate the heat generated by the large 4-inch voil coil for enhanced cooling reliability and hours of uninterrupted playtime.
- 12" High-Performance Shallow Bass Driver
- Neodymium Magnet
- Alpine Gen2 DD Linear Magnetic Circuit
- Aluminum Dust Cap
- Protective steel mesh grille
- Cast Aluminum Frame
- Mounting Depth: 3.25"
- Power Range: 500W-600W RMS
- Power Handling: 600W RMS / 1800W Peak
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-100Hz
- Magnet Weight: 10.4 oz
- Voice Coil: 4" (100mm)
- SEALED BOX RANGE:
- Net Internal Volume: 0.6 - 1.5ft3
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (SMALL VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 6.5"
- Gross Internal Volume: 0.65 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 0.60 ft3
- F3,Fb: 35 Hz, 49 Hz
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (MEDIUM VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 7"
- Gross Internal Volume: 0.95 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 0.90 ft3
- F3,Fb: 30.5 Hz, 43 Hz
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (LARGE VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 9"
- Gross Internal Volume: 1.25 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 1.20 ft3
- F3, Fb: 29 Hz, 40 Hz
- Displacement Volume: 0.05ft3
- Hole Cutout Size: 11-5/8" (295 mm)
- Sensitivity (1W/1m):81 dB
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.6∆ + 3.6∆
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 29 Hz
- Equivalent Stiffness: 43.84 L
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.04
- Electrical Q(Qes): 1.17
- Total Q(Qts): 1.49
- Cone Area (Sd): 572 cm2
- Linear Excursion (Xmax): 20 mm
- Mechanical Travel(Xmech): 54 mm
The RSST12 single 12" sealed shallow mount speaker box is made in the USA with Grade "A" 5/8" MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8" USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn't enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSST12 Single 12" 0.9 cu.ft. 5/8" MDF Sealed Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- Designed For 12" Shallow Mount Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 5/8" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed Truck/Shallow
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 12" Shallow
- Dimensions in Inches: 20" (L) x 7.5" (Bottom Depth) x 5" (Top Depth) x 15"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 15"
- Mounting Depth: up to 6" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.1 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 0.9 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.