- (1) Alpine RS-W12D2 12” 600 Watt RMS Shallow Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 2-ohm Slim Sub
- (1) Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- (1) Rockville RSST12 Single 12" 0.9 cu.ft. Sealed Car/Truck Shallow Sub Enclosure
- (1) Complete Single Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spades
With an ultra-shallow subwoofer design and powerful sound output, the R-Series Shallow Subwoofers give you the best of both worlds in size and sound.
Ultra-Shallow Design - Alpine's R-Series Shallow Subwoofer delivers the same fun and loud sound you've come to expect, now in a shallow subwoofer that's designed to fit in most vehicle applications.
Extreme Output - Don't let the size fool you - the enclosures feature the same motor movement (20MM of 1-way excursion) as the full-size R2-Series Subwoofers for extreme output in a shallow woofer design.
Reliable Performance - Integrated cooling fins located in the core of the subwoofer help dissipate the heat generated by the large 4-inch voil coil for enhanced cooling reliability and hours of uninterrupted playtime.
- 12" High-Performance Shallow Bass Driver
- Neodymium Magnet
- Alpine Gen2 DD Linear Magnetic Circuit
- Aluminum Dust Cap
- Protective steel mesh grille
- Cast Aluminum Frame
- Mounting Depth:3.25"
- Power Range:500W-600W RMS
- Power Handling:600W RMS / 1800W Peak
- Frequency Response:25Hz-100Hz
- Magnet Weight:10.4 oz
- Voice Coil: 4" (100mm) dual 2-ohm
- SEALED BOX RANGE:
- Net Internal Volume: 0.6 - 1.5ft3
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (SMALL VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 6.5"
- Gross Internal Volume: 0.65 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 0.60 ft3
- F3,Fb: 35 Hz, 49 Hz
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (MEDIUM VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 7"
- Gross Internal Volume: 0.95 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 0.90 ft3
- F3,Fb: 30.5 Hz, 43 Hz
- RECOMMENDED SEALED BOX (LARGE VOLUME):
- External Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 9"
- Gross Internal Volume: 1.25 ft3
- Net Internal Volume: 1.20 ft3
- F3, Fb: 29 Hz, 40 Hz
- Displacement Volume: 0.05ft3
- Hole Cutout Size: 11-5/8" (295 mm)
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 82 dB
- DC Resistance (Re): 1.8∆ + 1.8∆
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 28 Hz
- Equivalent Stiffness: 42.04 L
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.53
- Electrical Q(Qes): 1.15
- Total Q(Qts): 0.98•Cone Area (Sd): 572 cm2
- Linear Excursion (Xmax): 20 mm
- Mechanical Travel(Xmech): 54 mm
All About Krypton Series:
How To Install A Car Amplifier:
How To Set the Gain On your Car Subwoofer Amplifier:
How to Improve your Car Audio Electrical System:
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner's manual
- Mounting Screws
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to be reliable and are packed with features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music we engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their Dyno Certified power but exceed their rated power.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ's are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will output over the Dyno Certified so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency ??
This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a great efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. We engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noise the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. The all new Phenom V2 series is in our opinion the best series of amps for the price. Between the true power, the build quality, and the features, we are confident you will agree.
- Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm:750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (73.3% efficient)
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (83.3% efficient)
- 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (85.2% efficient)
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control with Clipping Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Phase Control Switch
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 1x 80A Maxi Fuse
- Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power "SPL Contest")
- Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
- Improved Bass EQ filter works well to boost the proper frequencies
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 12.99" x 8.66" x 2.2"
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' - 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' - 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' - 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7' Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
The RSST12 single 12" sealed shallow mount speaker box is made in the USA with Grade "A" 5/8" MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8" USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn't enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSST12 Single 12" 0.9 cu.ft. 5/8" MDF Sealed Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- Designed For 12" Shallow Mount Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 5/8" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed Truck/Shallow
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 12" Shallow
- Dimensions in Inches: 20" (L) x 7.5" (Bottom Depth) x 5" (Top Depth) x 15"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 15"
- Mounting Depth: up to 6" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.1 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 0.9 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.