Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Videos of RPA9:
Heavy-Duty Powerhouse Pro Amplifier
The Rockville RPA9 3000-watt power amplifier combines efficiency with great sound to deliver a lightweight amplifier that packs a ton of punch. This amplifier is engineered using advanced design and components, creating a lightweight design and extremely reliable operation that can pound daily for years and years of use. The computerized IC controlled protection circuitry allows delivery of peak power while preventing overloads. The RPA9 is optimized for 4 and 8-ohm speakers, and is equipped with a stereo/mono speaker output switch allowing for quick system impedance optimization. The RPA9 amp fits perfectly into standard 19” racks, and is lightweight enough (less than 30 lbs.) to make it incredibly easy to transport.
We added a built in crossover so that you can use the amplifier for subwoofers or full range speakers. When connecting subwoofers simply select the low pass. We also added a link output which will allow you to use (2) of these amplifiers together at the same time for venues that demand even more power.
The other enhancement we made is that we added all the input and output terminals that ensure this amplifier is compatible with any setup!
We added XLR and ¼” combo jacks and RCA inputs making this amp perfect for any mixer and any speakers on the market. For outputs, we have banana and speakon outputs plus XLR direct outputs.
A stereo/mono switch on the rear of the system allows for quick configuration to use multiple speakers in stereo mode or a single subwoofer in mono mode.
- RMS Power Output:
- Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 250W
- Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 400W
- Bridged 4 Ohm: 1 x 800W
- Peak Power Output:
- Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 1000W Max
- Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1500W Max
- Bridged 4 Ohm: 1 x 3000W Max
- Input Terminals:
- Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputs
- RCA A & B Inputs
- Output Terminals:
- Banana binding post speaker output
- Speakon output
- XLR direct output
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier
- 2U rack space
- Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
- Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators
- Channel A & B Separate Level Controls
- Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles
- Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans
- Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers
- Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load
- User serviceable fuse (5A, 250V)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz <+/- 0.5dB
- Distortion: <0.03%
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm Balanced and 10K Ohm Unbalanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 102dB
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz
- Weight: 17.19 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.97 x 13.97 x 3.54 inch
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.