- (1) Rockville RPA70WBT V2 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier/Mixer+(2) Mics
- (1) Samson MediaOne 10S 10" 100 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer Variable Crossover Sub
- (1) Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA70WBT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (2) VHF wireless mics with digital display
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
The RPA70WBT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA70WBT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA70WBT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer with 2 Wireless Microphones
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Includes 2 wireless VHF mics with digital display and on/off switch (very high quality mics. Significantly better then our V1 mics)
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SAM10S:
Samson's MediaOne 10S Active Studio Subwoofer is the ideal subwoofer for all your multimedia needs. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, the MediaOne 10S offers premium performance with incredible low-end clarity. It's the perfect addition to any home studio and entertainment center, as well as Samson MediaOne Series active studio monitor setups.
The MediaOne 10S has been designed from the ground up to provide accurate monitoring of low frequencies and produce engaging, clear bass. With a powerful 10" copolymer woofer and tuned bass reflex port, the MediaOne 10S will enhance any monitoring setup with an extended low frequency response. In addition, its all-wood cabinet construction and elegant protective mesh grill assure the subwoofer looks as good in your home studio, living room or den as it sounds. The back panel of the MediaOne 10S features RCA inputs for directly connecting your music source, as well as RCA outputs to hook up your main monitors.
It also features Speaker Level input and output terminals for connecting A/V receivers and/or additional speakers to expand home theater setups. In addition, the MediaOne 10S offers a Variable Low Pass frequency control so you can personalize your low-end preferences.
- 100 watts of power
- 10" copolymer woofer with butyl surround
- Down-firing tuned bass reflex port
- Variable Low Pass frequency control
- RCA inputs and outputs
- Speaker Level inputs and outputs for stereo system connections
- Phase switch
- Subwoofer Volume control
- Selectable Auto Sleep mode
- Protective mesh grill
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of RCDR25B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Dual RCA to Dual RCA
- Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 25 Ft
- Color: Black