- (1) Rockville RPA70WBT V2 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier/Mixer+(2) Mics
- (2) Rockville SPG84 8“ Passive DJ PA Speakers Totaling 800 Watts
- (1) Rockville Pair of RVSS2 Heavy Duty Pro PA Speaker Stands
- (2) Rockville RSB17 20 Foot Speakon to Banana Speaker Cable, 16 Gauge, 100% Copper!
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA70WBT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (2) VHF wireless mics with digital display
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
The RPA70WBT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA70WBT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA70WBT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer with 2 Wireless Microphones
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Includes 2 wireless VHF mics with digital display and on/off switch (very high quality mics. Significantly better then our V1 mics)
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
How to Set Up your SPG Passive Speaker (Series):
Video of SPG8:
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Rockville SPG84 (4-ohm)
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's durable and designed to take the abuse of every day use? Well than we have what you are looking for! The Rockville SoundGig SPG series PA speaker is a passive loudspeaker with lots of style and can handle lots of power.
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
The SPG8 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 15 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPG8 features 400-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 8“ low frequency transducer with a 2” high temperature aluminum voice coil to handle extreme power.
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity
The crossover in the SPG8 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
The SPG speakers feature an injection-molded ABS composite chassis that's extremely rigid to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. The hard shell cabinet absorbs impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. For added convenience, SPG series speakers feature a pole mount socket in the bottom for stand mounting and the asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet allows the speaker to be used on its side for stage monitor use.
- Rockville SPG84 8“ Passive 400 Watt 4 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Program Power / 400 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 8'' woofer with 2“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 119dB peak / 116dB continuous
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a
Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case
add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and
expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
Click Here To View Owners Manual
Description of RSB17:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville 16AWG Speakon to Banana Plug Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance.
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16