- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (1) Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output!
- (1) Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RPA60BT V2:
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
How to set up your REQ231:
Video of REQ231:
Unboxing Video for REQ231:
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output
- Dual channel (31 bands per channel)
- Variable stage low and high cut filters
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers)
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range
- Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB)
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Channels: 2 (stereo)
- Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Bands: 31 per channel
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 3.15 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +21dB
- Level Control: +/- 10 dB
- Signal to Noise: >93 dB
- Distortion: 0.005%
- Roll-off filters: 18dB/octave, Butterworth
- Power Consumption: 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lbs.
- Weight Packed: 9 lbs.
- Width Packed: 5.87"
- Height Packed: 20. 5"
- Depth Packed: 9.62"
- Voltage: 110 Volt (For this to work in a country that has 220V power you will need a step down transformer)
Video of RMDPR10B:
Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts
the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100%
copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100%
copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad
Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper
cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12
gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure
copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and
longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that
do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they
are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper.
Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing
of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free
Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and
will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black