- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (1) Rockville Z-SIX 2 Source 6 Zone Home/Commercial Audio Zoner w/ Volume Control
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
How to Z-SIX:
Z-SIX PRODUCT VIDEO:
The Rockville Z-SIX is a 6-zone audio controller that is perfect for multi room home audio systems and multi-zone commercial audio applications.
Here is how it works:
- You need to have a stereo amplifier or receiver that is 300 watts RMS or less. You will run a cable from the output of your stereo amplifier or receiver to the input of the Z-SIX.
- You will then run speaker wires from each zone output of the z-six to your speakers. Each zone has 2 speaker outputs so you can have 2 speakers per zone which will play in stereo. The unit will support standard 8 ohm speakers. (You can even use 16 ohm speakers and run 4 speakers per zone in parallel).
- There are 2 source inputs on the Z-SIX. So you can play different music in different zones. If you want to play different music in different zones you would need to connect 2 receivers. One to zone A and one to zone B.
- On the front of the Z-SIX you have the capability to adjust the volume of each zone. You can also select which source you want playing on each zone using the A/B button. Lastly there is an on/off button for each zone.
- The Z-SIX is a simple solution to get multi room playback with source selection and volume control. Installers will typically charge you around $5,000 or more for a multi room system. Wiring is super simple, and we will even include a set-up video in the box to make sure you have no installation problems.
- Rockville Z-SIX 2 Source 6 Zone Home/Commercial Audio Zoner w/ Volume Control
- (6) Zones each with (2) speaker outputs (can control 12 speakers total that are 8 ohm each)
- (2) Source Inputs with option to select which source plays in which zones
- Supports Amplifiers or Receiver with 300 Watts RMS output
- Automatic Impedance correction ensures compatibility with 8 ohm speakers
- Each zone has a selectable A or B source allowing you to play different music in different zones
- Each zone has an on/off button
- Works with any standard home audio or pro audio 4-8 Ohm stereo amplifier or receiver
- 10 Position Rotary Volume Control with 26db attenuation
- Knob Clicks in Each Position
- Each zone has volume control
- Spring loaded speaker terminals
- Low Power Consumption (reduces heat generation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 2.5" x 6.75"
- Weight: 9.2lbs
- Finish: Black