Introducing Rockvilles New Tailgate YouTube Karaoke System.
We all have Phones & iPads/Tablets. Rockvilles New Tailgate YouTube Karaoke System will allow you to use your existing devices to create a powerful and amazing karaoke on-the-go experience. This system is perfect for Tailgating and setting up in the back of your truck or SUV. You simply take all available content from YouTube and play it back on a professional sounding karaoke speaker while interfacing with any of your existing devices to view the words to the songs on a screen of your choice (tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc). Best of all this system is rechargeable so you can play it wirelessly on the go! It also has Bluetooth built in allowing you to wirelessly stream the music from your iPad or Bluetooth phone to the speaker.
Karaoke Made simple:
Getting started takes less than 2minutes!
-Decide which device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (iPad, iPhone, Android, or Laptop)
-Turn on your device, and the speaker and pair the two using the Bluetooth feature. Next go to www.youtube.com on your device.
-Type whichever song name + the word karaoke you would like to sing into the YouTube search field.
-Adjust the volume of the speaker and/or microphones as you see fit.
Now you’re ready to Rock out with Rockville!!!
How we came up with this concept:
Tailgating has become extremely popular. Here in the U.S. karaoke's popularity continues to grow as well. What we did was take two Awesome! Past times and combine them into one amazing experience entire families and friends can enjoy! Most karaoke machines on the market are either very expensive, or the cheaper ones do not sound great. They also require you to buy these CD-G discs to get the words onto a TV screen. Using youtube.com puts almost any song you could think of at your fingertips! No need to buy and/or store discs! These discs are hard to find and can get pricey. I thought there must be a better way. Soon after Rockville's Tailgate Karaoke was born!
Advantages of our system:
-Portable and versatile
-Quick and easy set up
-Includes wireless remote
- (1) Rockville ROCKnGo 10" Portable Rechargeable PA Speaker w Bluetooth + Wireless Mic
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
How to Set up your ROCKnGo 10:
Description of RockNGo 10 v2:
Portable, powerful and versatile; the Rockville ROCKnGo lets you take your music wherever you need to go. This portable, battery-powered, Rechargeable all-in-one Speaker System has so much to offer! You may be wondering, what does all-in-one really mean? It includes: Speaker, Amplifier, 5 Band Equalizer, Rechargeable Battery, 1 Wireless VHF Microphone, and Built In Bluetooth. It also includes the following inputs such as XLR, 1/4", 2 Mic Inputs, as well as a 1/4" Line input with volume control which is perfect for Guitars, Line instruments or any audio device. This unit also has an RCA input and output! With a high quality rechargeable battery, compact light-weight design, and integrated carrying handles and wheels, you can easily pick up and go with your Rockville ROCKnGo!
When you're looking for a quick sound reinforcement solution, you don't want to be bogged down with a bunch of cables, stands, and extra gear. The ROCKnGo portable system is the system you want to have on hand. This all-in-one system has everything you really need to be heard. You can plug in your guitar, keyboard, or even your MP3 player as well as Bluetooth music source and be up and running instantly!
Party Off The Grid With Onboard Battery Power
Want to go off the beaten path and rock out where there is no AC power? How about jazzing up your next party in the park? Armed with a built in battery, the Rockville ROCKnGo was built to hit the road. This highly efficient internal rechargeable power system avoids the bulk of traditional batteries, keeping the whole system extremely compact. Depending on volume levels with a full charge, the unit will run for up to eight hours, so you never have to worry about running out of juice in the middle of a song. And if eight hours aren’t enough you can easily add additional external 12V battery and keep running and running all day and night! Want to stay home instead and do some karaoke? No problem! You can easily switch from battery power to AC power for endless hours of fun!
To make the speaker look awesome we finished it with black vinyl wrapping, black paint on the amplifier panel and the grill, and high gloss on the plastic paneling. We pay a lot of attention to detail when it comes to looks and build quality. The enclosure housing is built with MDF featuring a metal grill, strong plastic panels, aluminum trolley bracket, and strong double Wheels. This speaker is built to last!
VHF Wireless Microphone System
Your Rockville ROCKnGo system includes one VHF long range wireless microphone. A microphone echo effects knob is built in as well as a 5-band system equalizer to help tailor your music system. If you are into sing-along or karaoke you will love that you can play music and sing along using the included wireless microphone. If you connect this unit to your computer, smartphone, or tablet you can play a karaoke track on YouTube, and have the words stream across your devices screen and sing along as if you are in a professional karaoke bar!
- Rockville RockNGo10 10” Portable Powered Speaker with Bluetooth, USB, SD
- 10" Amplified Portable Professional Speaker
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 200 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Built-In USB (2.0)
- Built In TF Card Reader
- LCD Display for MP3 player
- Built-In FM Radio Tuner
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Pairs in Under 4 Seconds and Has A 35 Foot Range!
- High Power Class D Amplifier is Extremely Efficient and Powerful
- 5 Band Equalizer on MP3 player (preset EQ curves for Bluetooth, USB, and SD mode)
- XLR Audio Input
- ¼’’ Audio input
- 3.5mm line input
- 2 Mic Input (1/4")
- 1 Line Input for Guitar or Any Audio Device or Instrument (1/4’’)
- 1 RCA Input
- 1 RCA Output
- Guitar Input Volume Control
- Mic Volume and Echo Controls
- Bass/ Treble/ Volume (Master) Controls
- Record Function Will Record Your Output Onto the SD Card or USB
- Mic Priority Option Gives You the Option to Lower the Music When You Talk Into the Mic or You Can Talk/Sing Along With the Music
- Wireless VHF Mic Receiver Built In with 1 Microphone Included
- Built-In 12V-7.5AH Battery for Portability
- Speaker Can Play for 4-8 Hours Per Charge Depending On Volume Level
- AC Power Input with Built-in Battery Charger
- Built-In Wheels and Carry Handles for Easy Transport
- Big Power 10’’ Woofer with ASV Voice Coil
- 3’’ Large Tweeter Gives Incredible Highs!
- Computer Tuned Circle Port Gives Added Bass Punch
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 20KHz
- S/N Ratio: > or = to 75 dB
- Separation: > or = to 50 dB
- Input Impedance: 10K ohm balances
- High Frequency: Adjustable from -2dB, -1 dB, 0, 1dB
- System Volume: .-30 dB - +6 dB
- Unit Weight: 26.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.81'' x 21.65" x 12.99'' inches
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.90'' x 14.96'' x 25.39'' inches
- 10" Active/Powered Speaker With Built in Bluetooth
- 3.5MM to Dual RCA cable included to connect the speaker to a phone, tablet, TV, or any other device
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable To Connect Speaker To An iPhone, iPad, & More!
- 1 Wireless Microphone
- 1 Microphone Holder
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color