- (1) Rockville ROCKMIX 6FX 6 Channel Mixer USB Computer Recording Interface+Effects
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of RockMix 6FX:
How To set up your Rockmix 6Fx:
What's in the Box:
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- USB interface cable
The Rockville RockMix 6FX is the perfect compact solution for recording, streaming, live performances, gyms, restaurants, podcasting, karaoke and more. This mixer is packed with all of the important features that you need.
The built in effects engine on this mixer has 16 amazing sounding effects, ranging from reverbs / delays, lush choruses to voice canceler. We use a high-resolution 24 bit DSP effects processor, which makes them sound so crisp. These sound better than most external FX processors and are easier to integrate into your setup.
The built-in USB interface allows you to record the master output of all the channels to the recording software on your computer. The USB interface will also allow you to easily play back songs or other audio from your computer or laptop to either the main mix or the headphones output of the mixer.
The USB interface is also perfect for podcasting. It is the bridge to get your computer audio to your speakers or to get your audio output to your computer for recording or live streaming.
Our low-noise mic pre-amps are clean, with a lot of headroom, ensuring a clear sound. Mic pre-amps are one of the most important parts of a mixer. A good quality pre-amp such as this one makes a world of a difference in the sound.
The 2-band EQ and panning allows you to customize the sound the way you want it. We added pro Bluetooth connectivity, so you can have wireless playback whether you're in a gym, restaurant, home, or any other place where you do not want to hard-wire your playback device. The Bluetooth is also a great way to have guests call to your podcast show.
Channels 1 and 2 have XLR and ¼” combo jack inputs. Then you get 2 stereo channels that can accept a variety of sources ranging from microphones to any mono/stereo instruments. Channels 1 and 2 have 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics.
Channels 3 and 4 are great because you have the option to route the effects to these channels.
Channels 5 and 6 can accept a variety of sources ranging from microphones to any mono/stereo instruments.
The clipping indicators on CH1 and 2 will prevent you from adding too much gain, making it easy to set your levels accurately.
This solid steel mixer is built like a Rock! Every component, including all potentiometers and knobs are extremely high grade.
If you are using this for Karaoke you will love our vocal canceller function that will remove the vocals so you can sing along to the music!
- Rockville RockMix 6FX 6 Channel Mixer with USB Recording Interface, Effects and Bluetooth
- Channels 1 and 2 have XLR / ¼” Mic/Line input combo jacks with gain and volume control, 2-band EQ, pan, 48V phantom power, pad, FX
- Ch 2 has an Hi-Z impedance switch which allows you to easily integrate instruments such as electric/acoustic guitar, bass or synth into your setup
- (CH3-4) ¼” jack Line input with volume control, gain-switch and FX
- (CH5-6) ¼” jack Line input with gain-switch and volume control
- USB audio interface can be assigned to Main Mix output or headset output
- XLR Main mix balanced L/R output
- ¼” Main mixed unbalanced L/R output
- ¼” Headset output
- 24 Bit FX engine with 16 DSP Effects (Each effect sounds great)
- Built in professional Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Main mix master volume knob
- Built in USB interface will send the Main Mix to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping on channel (CH1-2)
- Main mix has left and right LED volume meters and clip indicators
- Power on LED indicator
- Our design is Simple, flexible, and highly-efficient
- Super linear mic preamp with low noise (this uses a top of the line mic pre normally found in very expensive mixers)
- This mixer is built out of solid steel metal and when you pick it up you immediately can feel the weight and how solid it is
- All knobs and potentiometers are super sturdy and linear
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones on CH1 and 2
- BUS powered allows you to power the mixer by plugging it into the USB port of your computer or laptop
- Mixer includes a power adapter so you can power the mixer either through the wall or USB
- British EQ circuitry is designed to emulate the classic EQ from the legendary mixers that came out in the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 8.27" x 6.22" x 2.09"
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color