- (1) Rockville RockMix 5 Channel Pro Mixer w/USB Interface, Bluetooth, Echo, EQ
- (1) Rockville LINE8 8 Channel Line/Mic Mixer/Stereo/Mono/Battery Operated or Adapter
- (1) Rockville RHPA4 4 Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier Stereo or Mono Amp
- (3) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RCTR106B 6' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable, Black, 100% Copper
- (3) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (3) Rockville RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand With Pop Filter + Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville TS1224 6 Foot 3.5MM to 3.5MM Aux Cable - 100% Copper - Top Quality!
Video of RockMix 5:
What's in the Box:
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- USB interface cable
The Rockville RockMix5 is the perfect solution for gyms, restaurants, podcasting, karaoke, recording and more. This compact mixer is packed with all of the important features that you need.
The built in USB interface allows you to record onto your favorite DAW or interface with your computer for playback. The recordings will be super clear because our mic pre-amp is clean with low noise. This feature makes this product perfect for recording music or podcasting in real time.
The 2-band EQ and panning allows you to customize the sound on channel 1. We also added echo, making this perfect for singing or just getting your voice to sound great on a podcast or recording.
We added Bluetooth playback so you can have wireless playback if you are using this in a gym, restaurant, in your home, or any other place where you do not want to hard wire your playback device.
With 2 stereo channels and 1 mono channel this mixer is very versatile. There is also an extra 3.5mm mic input if you need to plug in a secondary microphone.
The clipping indicators will prevent you from adding too much gain making it easy to set your levels accurately.
This solid steel mixer is built like a Rock! Every component including all potentiometers and knobs are extremely high grade.
If you want to podcast on the go you are in luck! This mixer is BUS powered! There are 3 ways to get power to this mixer. The bus power allows you to plug the USB cable into your laptop or computer and power the mixer. We also include an adapter so you can plug it into a wall outlet. Another option is you can use a power bank to give power to the mixer since it only requires 5 volts of power.
This mixer is loaded with so many features we almost forgot to mention that channel 1 supports condenser mics since it has 18 volts of phantom power!
- Rockville RockMix 5 Channel Mixer w/USB Interface, Bluetooth, Echo, 2 Band EQ
- (1) Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) Mic/Line input with volume control,2-band EQ, and Pan as well as 18V phantom power
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA inputs and level control assignable to either headphone or main output
- (1) Stereo channel with RCA input assignable to either headphone or main output
- RCA main mix output to plug into your speakers with monitor volume knob
- Additional 3.5mm mic input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Echo effect with independent control
- Main mix master volume knob
- Built in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Built in USB interface will send the master mix to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping on channel one
- Main mix has left and right clip indicators
- Power on LED indicator
- Our design is Simple, flexible, and highly-efficient
- Super linear mic pre-amp with low noise (this uses a top of the line mic pre normally found in very expensive mixers)
- This mixer is built out of solid steel metal and when you pick it up you immediately can feel the weight and how solid it is
- All knobs and potentiometers are super sturdy and linear
- 18V phantom power for condenser microphones
- BUS powered allows you to power the mixer by plugging it into the USB of your computer or laptop
- Mixer includes a power adapter so you can power the mixer through the USB
- You can power the mixer through any power bank that you normally use to power your phone (this mixer is highly efficient and only requires 5 volts of power)
- British EQ circuitry is designed to emulate the classic EQ from the legendary mixers that came out in the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s
- Dimensions (inches): 5.31” x 3.94” x 1.57"
- Mic: 1mV/1.7 KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 1: 3mV/10KΩ(Gain max)
- Line, channel 2/3: 300mV/22KΩ
- Line channel 4/5: 300mV/22KΩ
- Output level: 5.8V max (MAIN; MONITOR; TAPE)
- Frequency range: 20 -25000 Hz
- THD: ≤0.05%
- S/N ratio: 81dB
- Bass range: ±15dB/80Hz
- High range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone impedance: ≥16Ω
- USB interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma, 44.1kHz Sampling rates; 48khHz max,
- Bluetooth: Compliant with Bluetooth Specification V3.0 + EDR
- Phantom power for XLR jack: 18V
- Power supply via USB port: (5V/500mA) of the computer or via power supply unit provided and connected to AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 101*45*135 mm
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface:
- Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher.
What's In The Box:
- (1) Rockville LINE8 Mixer
- (1) Power Adapter
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Two modes of operation:
- Stereo mode: Inputs A1 through A4 are routed to output A and inputs B1 through B4 are routed to output B. Each are mic/line selectable.
- Mono mode: All 8 inputs are sent to output A and B
- Rockville LINE8 8-Channel Line and Microphone Stereo/Mono Mixer with Battery Operated or Power Adapter
- 8 Mono or 4 Stereo Channels (Stereo or Mono Selectable Switch)
- Selectable Line or Mic Input on inputs A1-A4 and selectable mic/line level inputs on channels B1-B4
- Peak indicator lights
- Power LED indicator
- Dual Power Supply: Power Adapter (Included) or 9V battery (Not Included)
- Ultra Low-Noise – Perfect Sound Quality Even at Max Volume
- 8 Inputs with individual volume controls (1/4" Balanced TRS)
- 2 Outputs (1/4” Balanced TRS)
- 2 Master Knobs for Adjusting the Output Volume on Each Channel
- Power switch on back of unit
- Compact, Portable Size
- Strong Aluminum Housing
- Product Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.3" x 2.6" inches
- Product Weight: 1.3 Lbs
Video of RTMS21:
What's In The Box:
- (1) RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Stand With Integrated Shock Mount
- (1) Adjustable Pop Filter
- (1) Pop Filter Mounting Rod
- Warranty Card
- Owner's Manual
- Rockville RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Dynamic Microphone Stand With Pop Filter and Shock Mount
- Shock mount has adjustable angle
- You can adjust the mic inside the shock mount up and down
- Compatible with microphones with diameters of 36MM and under (1.42 inches)
- Extremely durable and strong
- Tripod features rubber feet
- The Pop Filter is made of high quality double nylon net filtering
- There is a space between the 2 filters for best pop filtering
- The pop filter immediately improves the sound of your vocals for recording, podcasting, or broadcasting
- Detachable designed for convenient storage and easy transport
Video of RCTR106B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCTR106 Nickel-Plated, 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 6 Ft
- Color: Black
How to Set Up your RHPA4:
- Headphone amplifier
- USB charging cable with charging brick
- Warranty card
- Studio recording
- And more!
- Input Impedance: 22K ohm
- Max. Input Level: +22dB
- Output Impedance: Min. 16Ohm
- Max. Gain: 20dB/Channel
- S/N Ratio: >98dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- THD: < 0.01%
- Power supply: 5VDC, >=1000mA via USB Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 4.6” x 3” x 2.36”
- Weight: 0.85 Lbs
- 0dBu = 0.775Vrms
- Rockville TS1224 6 Foot 3.5MM to 3.5MM Aux Cable
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper - Top Quality!
- True 26 Gauge
- Aluminum sheet shielding eliminates unwanted noises
- Flexiable PVC jacket
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!