- (1) Rockville ROCKMIX 10FX 10 Chan Mixer USB Computer Recording Interface+Effects
- (4) 512 Audio Warm Audio Skylight Studio Condenser Recording Microphone+Shockmount
- (4) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RHPA4 4 Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier Stereo or Mono Amp
- (4) Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand+Mic Clip
- (1) Rockville RCTR106B 6' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable, Black, 100% Copper
All about your ROCKMIX 10FX :
HOW TO MANUAL ROCKMIX 10FX:
How to Set Up your Podcast:
What's in the Box:
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- USB interface cable
- Bluetooth Antenna
The Rockville RockMix 10FX is the perfect solution for live bands, houses of worship, recording music, gyms, restaurants, podcasting, karaoke, and more. This mixer is packed with all of the important features that you need.
The built in effects engine on this mixer has 16 amazing sounding effects, ranging from reverbs / delays, lush choruses to voice canceller. We use a high-resolution 24 bit DSP effects processor, which makes them sound so crisp. These sound better than most external FX processors.
The built-in USB interface allows you to record the master output of all the channels to the recording software on your computer. The USB interface will also allow you to easily play back songs or other audio from your computer or laptop to channels 7 and 8 of the mixer. What is really cool is that you can EQ the sound from the mixer to get it to be exactly how you like including adding effects.
The USB interface is also perfect for podcasting. It is the bridge to get your computer audio to your speakers or to get your audio output to your computer for recording or live streaming.
Our low-noise mic pre-amp is clean, with a lot of headroom, ensuring a clear sound. Mic pre-amps are one of the most important parts of a mixer. A good quality pre-amp such as this one makes a world of a difference in the sound.
The 3-band EQ and panning allows you to customize the sound the way you want it. The FX send feature lets you connect external effects to the console in order to further shape and enhance your sound. We added pro Bluetooth connectivity, so you can have wireless playback whether you're in a gym, restaurant, home, or any other place where you do not want to hardwire your playback device. The Bluetooth is also a great way to have guests call to your podcast show. We added an external bluetooth antenna for a reliable connection.
We added a high quality compressor to channels 1 and 2 which is great for podcasts, singers, and drummers. A compressor is used to balance the dynamic range of your signal, so this way, the louder and quieter parts of the signal are all sounding perfect. What a compressor does is it allows you to set a minimum and maximum threshold for your audio signal. We accomplish this with just one knob making it really easy to use. If you are doing a podcast and you might have parts with whispering and other parts where people are yelling. A compressor will make the podcast sound really professional. It will make the whispering easy to hear and it will lower the yelling to a normal usable range that sounds good on all speakers. It helps to avoid clipping as well. Another great use is for singers or drummers during live shows or recordings. The compressor will really fine tune the sound and make it sound even and balanced by avoiding potential clipping/distortion of your loud signals (kicks, snare hits, loud vocal passages etc.) Compression is also great for singers because if you sing softly into the mic, it will make those soft passages sound clear and level with the rest of your mix. Please keep in mind you can set the level of compression or turn it off. Our one knob compression is also really easy to use and set.
Channels 1 through 4 are loaded with XLR and ¼" combo jack inputs. Then you get 2 stereo channels that can accept a variety of sources ranging from microphones to any mono/stereo instruments. Channels 1 through 4 all have 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics.
Channels 5 through 8 are your stereo channels and they have 2 band EQ, effects and balance. These channels can accept a variety of sources ranging from microphones to any mono/stereo instruments.
Channels 9-10 is your RCA tape input which is perfect for any device. It is a basic stereo channel with level controls that can be routed either to your monitor or your master mix output which is really cool.
The clipping indicators will prevent you from adding too much gain, making it easy to set your levels accurately.
This solid steel mixer is built like a Rock! Every component, including all potentiometers and knobs are extremely high grade.
If you are using this for Karaoke you will love our vocal canceller function that will remove the vocals so you can sing along to the music!
- Rockville RockMix 10FX 10 Channel Mixer with USB Recording Interface, Effects and Bluetooth
- Channels 1 and 2 have XLR / ¼" Mic/Line input combo jacks with gain and volume control, 3-band EQ, pan, 48V phantom power, pad, high pass filter, FX and compressor
- Channels 3 and 4 have XLR / ¼" Mic/Line input combo jacks with gain and volume control, 3-band EQ, pan, 48V phantom power, pad, high pass filter, FX
- Channels 5 - 8 have ¼" line input jacks with volume control and 2 band EQ, FX and can accept balanced and unbalanced signals and 6 have ¼" inputs
- Channels 9-10: TAPE Input with RCA inputs and level control assignable to either headphone or main output
- USB audio interface assignable to channels 7-8 with 2 band EQ, FX, balance controls
- RCA main mix output with volume control (to plug into your monitors)
- XLR Main mix balanced output
- ¼" Main mixed unbalanced output
- ¼" Headset and Monitor output
- 24 Bit FX engine with 16 DSP Effects (Each effect sounds great)
- Vocal Canceler feature for Karaoke applications
- Effect mute button (controllable with an optional footswitch)
- Built in professional Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Main mix master volume knob
- Built in USB interface will send the Summed Stereo Mix to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping on channels 1-4
- Main mix has left and right clip indicators
- Power on LED indicator
- Super linear mic preamp with low noise (this uses a top of the line mic pre normally found in very expensive mixers)
- This mixer is built out of solid steel metal and when you pick it up you immediately can feel the weight and how solid it is
- All knobs and potentiometers are super sturdy and linear
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Stereo return knob
- Rubber feet
- Mixer includes a power adapter DC5V/1A
- British EQ circuitry is designed to emulate the classic EQ from the legendary mixers that came out in the 1950's, 60's and 70's
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12.13" x 9.84" x 2.44"
- Mic(1-4): 3mV/5.3KO (Gain max)
- Line, channel 1-4 (Balanced): 15mV/24KO (Gain max)
- Line, channel 1-4 (Unbalanced): 15mV/12KO (Gain max)
- Line, channel 5-8/ STEREO/RETURN (Balanced): 300mV/44KO
- Line, channel 5-8/ STEREO/RETURN (Unbalanced): 300mV/22KO
- TAPE channel: 300mV/20KO
- Output level: 5.8V max (MAIN; MONITOR; TAPE)
- Frequency range: 20 -25000 Hz
- THD: =0.05%
- S/N ratio: 88dB
- Bass range: ±15dB/80Hz
- Mid range: ±15dB/2.5KHz
- High range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone impedance: =16O
- USB interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma, 44.1kHz Sampling rates; 48khHz max,
- Bluetooth: Compliant with Bluetooth Specification V5.0 + EDR
- Phantom power for Combo jack: 48V
- Power supply via power supply unit provided and connected to AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 385 (L) *295 W) *115 (H) mm
- Weight: 4.85LBS(2.2KG)
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface:
- Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher.
Description of Skylight:
Skylight delivers the richness and warmth you want to achieve for podcasts, musical vocals, and streaming. With a 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule, voice-tailored frequency response, and cardioid pickup pattern, Skylight captures your voice with exceptional fullness and clarity. The included professional metal mesh pop filter and custom low-profile shockmount help your voice cut through the mix, free from distracting plosives or low-end rumble. Skylight delivers true studio sound, no studio required.
The Sound of Something Special
From warm lows to natural midrange and a sculpted 5k high end boost, Skylight captures every nuance in your voice with the richness and warmth you’d expect from a professional microphone.
Every aspect of Skylight’s design has been architected to produce smooth, polished audio across the audible spectrum.
Professional Pedigree (Inside and Out)
At the heart of Skylight is our large, classic-inspired 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule.
Integrating premium, professional components and proven circuit designs found in elite microphones, Skylight is built to reduce noise so that your voice shines through in the mix.
Built on legacy:512 Audio is built on the professional legacy of vintage-inspired Warm Audio. Headquartered in Austin, TX, where creativity and innovation collide, our mission is to build professional gear for every creator who has something to say.
Your Voice (Front and Center)
Skylight lets your voice come through loud and clear. The fixed cardioid pickup pattern captures what’s in front of the mic and rejects surrounding ambient noise.
Custom Pop Filter. Capture cleaner audio with Skylight’s custom-fitted, metal mesh pop filter. Easily tame distracting plosives created from “ppp”, “fff”, and “sss” sounds.
Shockmount protection. Skylight’s durable, low-profile professional shockmount reduces unwanted vibrations and rumble for pristine recording.
- Designed For Speech and Singing
- Large 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Custom metal mesh pop filter
- Low-profile shockmount
- Professional XLR connection
- Built on pro audio legacy of Warm Audio
- Capsule Type: Condenser
- Capsule Size: 34mm Gold plated large diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -42dB +3dB (0dB =1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Max SPL: 144dB
- Weight: 2.20 lbs. (1kg)
- Dimensions: 7.87in x 2.18in (202mm x 55.5mm)
- Included Accessories: Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Carry Bag
All About Your PRO-M50:
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
How To Set Up Your RHPA4:
Video of RHPA4:
- Headphone amplifier
- USB charging cable with charging brick
- Warranty card
- Studio recording
- And more!
- Rockville RHPA4 4-Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier
- Inputs: ¼" and 3.5 mm input
- Stereo or Mono switch
- We include (4) ¼" TRS and (4) 3.5 mm headphone outputs run in parallel which means you can actually run 8 headphones (2 per channel)
- 4 Outputs each output has individual volume controls
- Thick metal shell casing
- High quality potentiometer knobs for each channel
- Power "On" LED.
- DC 5V USB power supply has low power consumption
- BUS powered means you can get power to the unit from a power bank or through the USB on a computer or laptop
- Rubber feet
- Input Impedance: 22K ohm
- Max. Input Level: +22dB
- Output Impedance: Min. 16Ohm
- Max. Gain: 20dB/Channel
- S/N Ratio: >98dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- THD: < 0.01%
- Power Supply: 5VDC, >=1000mA via USB Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 3" x 2.36"
- Weight: 0.85 Lbs
- 0dBu = 0.775Vrms
All About Your RDTS:
How To Set Up A Twitch Stream With Rockville Equipment:
- Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand and Mic Clip
- Includes standard mic clip for regular mics
- For condenser mics - this is compatible with any shock mount (Rockville Rockshock is recommended)
- Compatible with Rockville IPS22 phone/tablet holder (sold separately in our store)
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height from 5.9" to 7.1" inches
- Includes standard mic clip
- Includes a Metal 3/8 to 5/8 adapter to support any mic clip on the market
- All metal construction is extremely strong and durable
- Smoothly raise or lower height with a reliable tightening knob
- Stable tripod leg base provides the ultimate stability and precise balance
- Perfect for studio recording, home recording, podcasts, screen-casts, video chats, conferences, and more
Video of RCTR CABLES:
Video of RCTR106B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCTR106 Nickel-Plated, 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 6 Ft
- Color: Black