How To Set Up Your ROCK-STREAM PRO:
How To Set Up Noise Suppression Mode On Your ROCK-STREAM PRO:
Rock-Stream Pro Product Video:
The Rock-Stream Pro is a great and versatile USB microphone that can be used for a wide range of applications. It includes a cool looking integrated desktop stand that is sturdy with a swivel mechanism. We wanted to make the mic look super cool and unique so we added a rad LED built in that will set the mood for your audience. The LED will also turn red if the microphone is clipping so you will know to either lower your gain or move the mic further from the sound source.
We also include multiple cables enabling you to plug the mic into either an iPhone, Android, PC, or Mac. Whatever device you need to stream or record on we got you covered!
This mic was developed to give you amazing sound and offer different capturing options. It has a selectable pick-up pattern switch allowing you to choose between cardioid and bi-directional polar patterns. The cardioid option is great for picking up the sound that is in front of the microphone without capturing room reflections and unwanted noises. The bi-directional pattern is great when you want to capture the sound from both the front and the rear of the mic, making it a great choice for capturing multiple instruments or multiple people streaming in the same room. It is also perfect for recording interviews and conference room use.
This mic has a headphone output along with a headphone volume knob that allows real-time, zero-latency direct monitoring. It also has a mic sensitivity knob on the front for quick and easy adjustments. The mute button on the mic allows you to quickly mute out everything without needing to touch your computer.
What's in the Box:
- Condenser Microphone
- 7 ft. USB cable (For Android or PC or MAC)
- USB to Lightning dongle (for plugging mic into an iPhone or iPad)
- Pop filter
- Sturdy Desktop stand with Swivel
- Owners manual and warranty card
- Rockville ROCK-STREAM PRO USB Microphone with LED + Dual Pattern For Gaming/Streaming/Recording
- LED will turn red when microphone is clipping
- USB to Lightning dongle (for plugging mic into an iPhone or iPad)Plug and play into a PC, MAC, Android, iPhone, or iPad with the included cables
- Dual polar pattern selector (Cardioid and bi-directional)
- Dual front and rear cartridges built into the mic
- Polar pattern selector allows you to get the perfect sound whether you want to block out room noise or pick up your room sound as a whole
- 1/8” Headphone output with volume control knob
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring
- Mic volume/sensitivity knob
- Built in USB computer interface
- Perfect for Podcasting, Streaming, Gaming, Recording, and more
- Sampling rate: 24Bit/192kHz.
- High rate AD/DA conversion technology
- Mute button
- Low power consumption
- Windows and MAC compatible with no need for additional drivers.?
- Element: F14mm High quality condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid & Bi-directional
- Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max.Input SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Sampling Rate: 24 Bit
- ADC: 8,11.025,16,22.05,32,44.1,48kHz
- DAC: 32,44.1,48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 89dB
- S/N Ratio: 96dB
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- SPL: 120dB
- Output Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Power Supply: 5V/80mA (USB)