- (1) Rockville ROCK MATRIX 4 Zone 70 Volt Commercial Amplifier+Matrix Source Routing
- (4) Pair Rockville HC85 8" Inch 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8 Ohm
Your Rock Matrix 4 For Commercial Use (New Model):
How to Set Up Your Rock Matrix 4 (Commercial Use):
Your Rock Matrix 4 For Home Use (New Model):
How to Set Up your Rock Matrix 4 (HOME USE):
What's in the Box:
- Matrix Amplifier
- Detachable Rack mount ears
- Power Cable
- Owner’s manual
Description of ROCK MATRIX 4:
Multi Source / Multi Zone Matrix Routing
The Rock Matrix 4 is a 4 zone commercial amplifier that allows you to route any source to a specific zone(s) and also route any microphone input to a specific zone(s). For example, you can play Bluetooth on zones 1 and 2 and route microphone 1 to zones 1 and 2 while playing something in Zone 3 using an RCA input, and playing something else in zone 4 using the 1/4" input. You can also route the other mic input to whichever zones you want.
Power and Flexibility
Each zone has 5 sets of speaker terminals depending on what kind of speakers you have. You can use 70 volt, 100 volt, 16 ohm, 8 ohm, and 4 ohm. No matter what you will get 110 watts RMS per channel. That is 440 watts of total RMS power. For example, you can have (2) 8 ohm speakers on zone 1, (30) 70 volt speakers on zone 2, 16 ohm speakers on zone 3, etc.
Lots of input options
This model gives you Bluetooth, USB, SD, (2) Sets RCA AUX inputs, (4) XLR Mic inputs, (2) 1/4" TS inputs, (4) 1/4" TRS LINE outputs (one per zone), Fire input, and a Siren input. There is also a backup DC24V power input in case of a power outage.
The controls are really easy to use. You can easily route any source to any zone(s) and select the volume levels for that zone. There is bass and treble EQ controls to customize the sound. There is also a built in 1 watt speaker that allows you to drop in onto any zone and listen to the music playing.
The built-in clipping limiter function protects your speakers and the amp from overheating. For further protection, there is also a cooling system in this amplifier that will keep the components running cool making the amplifier durable and reliable. There is a Fire input and a Siren input. This allows you to easily integrate a fire alarm and play a pre-recorded message that will override any music playing in case of an emergency. There is also a backup DC24V power input that allows you to connect a backup 24V battery that will kick in and power the unit in case of a power outage.
- Rockville ROCK MATRIX 4 Zone 70 Volt Commercial Amplifier
- 440 Watts Total RMS @ less than 1 % THD (110 Watts RMS per zone x 4 Zones)
- Route Any Sources to Any Zones
- 4 separate zone output and you can route any source to any zone and also route a microphone input to specific zone(s)
- Supports multi zone installations using 70 volt, 100 volt, 16 ohm, 8 ohm, and 4 ohm speaker set ups
- 4 line/mic inputs (2 of the mic inputs have selectable phantom power for condenser mics)
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets)
- Built in 1w monitor speaker allows you to listen to playback on any zone
- 100 volt RMS Power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS
- 70 volt RMS Power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS
- 4 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS
- 8 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS
- 16 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 chip allows audio streaming with matrix assigning to any zone(s)
- USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive with matrix assigning to any zone(s) (32gb max)
- SD card slot to play music stored on an SD Card with matrix assigning to any zone(s) (32gb max)
- Separate volume control for MIC1/LINE1, MIC2/LINE2, MIC3/Line3,MIC4/LINE4/MP3 inputs
- BASS and Treble controls
- Built in limiter and clipping indicator
- MIC 1 priority button will lower the music when talking into the mic when priority is activated
- 6 segments signal level indication (-10dB, -6dB, -3dB, 0dB, limit, clip)
- Built in fan cooling system keeps component cool at all times
- Built in 1/4" fire input will override the system when activated in case of emergencies
- Siren output allows you to connect a siren that would get activated in case of an emergency
- Emergency DC 24V input terminals allow you to connect a 24V battery to power the amp in case of a power outage
Inputs and Outputs:
- (2) Sets RCA AUX inputs
- (4) XLR Mic inputs
- (2) 1/4" TS inputs
- (4) 1/4" TRS LINE outputs (one per zone) (allows you to add another amplifier or a powered sub to any zone that needs more speakers/subs)
- Fire input
- Siren input
- Each zone has speaker output terminals with options for 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 16 ohm, 70v, 100v output
- Distortion: <0.98% (@ 4ohm output 2Vrms @150Hz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (@ 4ohm output 1w)---65dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (@ 4ohm output 100w)---83dB
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz or DC24v
- Frequency Response vs THD + N (Worst case, across normal bandwidth 1w @ 8ohm) : <1%
- Weight: 25.1lbs
- Dimensions with the included rack mount ears attached: 19" x 14.2" x 3.54" inches
- Dimensions without rack mount ears: 17.3" x 14.2" x 3.54" inches
- Multi room home audio system
What is 70 volt ?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for any application where you want to install multiple speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, with this 440 watt / 70 volt amplifier, you can install speakers that total close to 400 watts. It does not matter if it is 20 speakers that are 20 watts each or 40 speakers that are tapped at 10 watts each. You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 or 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at. When we say the word tap, what we are referring to are the selectors that many speakers in 70 volt have on them. For example, some speakers might have selectable options of 1.5w, 3w, 5w, 10w. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. What this allows for is full customization of your sound for your space. In a restaurant, for example, you can tap your dining room speakers at 5 watts, the speakers by the bar area at 10 watts, the ones in the hallway at 3 watts and the speakers in the bathrooms at 1.5 watts. Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc.
70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This makes it ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
How to Install Your HC85:
Video of HC85:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature an 8" polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our Mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 240 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our spring loaded push terminals are gold plated and supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair of Rockville HC85 8" White 700 Watt 2-Way In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts (per speaker) / 700 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 120 Watts (per speaker) / 240 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 8" Woofer
- 1" Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½" Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 20 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 3.03"
- Cut-out Diameter: 9.3"
- Color: White (paintable)