- (1) Pair of Rockville RMSTS69B 6x9 1000w Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way Black
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC69B 6x9 Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
The RMST series
of marine speakers by Rockville is our step up series that offers a 1 titanium tweeter as well as more power handling! This 6x9 model can
handle They have a larger magnet and can handle 125 watts RMS & 500
watts peak each speaker! If you are using an external amplifier we
recommend this series because they can handle a lot of power!
These speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything
else. The RMST69 was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The
polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used
on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on
these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very
waterproof material. The 1 titanium tweeter puts out incredible
sounding highs. The low end bass and mids of these speakers really makes
them stand out.
The RMST69 6x9 marine speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 500 watts peak and 125 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other brands stated higher wattage, the Rockville RMST69 speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMST69 speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
of 6x9 marine speakers
feet of Speaker Wire
- Rockville RMST69 6x9” 2-Way 500
Watt Marine Boat Speakers Black
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 500 Watts Peak /125
Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 1,000 Watts Combined
- 6x9“ 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt &
Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 1” inch Titanium Tweeter
- Oversized 1.2” CCAW Kapton Voice
- Large 20 Oz Magnet
- Pre-installed mounting screws
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor,
and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.8” x 10.55”
- Cutout Diameter: 6.06” x 8.98”
- Total Height: 4.45”
- Mounting Depth: 3.43”
Video of MAC69B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC69B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC69B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC69B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6 x 9” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 5.9"
Features of MARINE 16G50 OFC:
- Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
- Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion
- This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!
- Gauge: 16 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Wire Length: 50 Foot
- Stranding: 28/0.15*2C (28 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility
- Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Foot markers printed on cable for easy cutting
- Positive and negative labels are printed on the cable jacket for easy identification
- 100% copper wire Eliminates Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Tinned for Corrosion Resistance
- Designed for Marine, Car, and Outdoor use but also works great for home audio applications
- Color: White