Video of RMF2:
Unboxing Video for RMF2:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
- 5 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s RMF2 studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 2-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RMF2 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RMF2 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- RMF2 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features a 2-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.6'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch
- Inner box size: 17.5” x 16.15” x 7”
- Weight: 11.5Lbs
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.