All About Your RGHR51:
How To Set Up Your RGHR51:
RGHR51 WIRES/INPUTS/OUTPUTS Explained!:
RGHR51 Zones Explained!:
How To Install A Head Unit In Your UTV:
What's In The Box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with zone controls
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting Screws for installation
- Waterproof wiring harness for installation
- Owner manual and warranty
This marine receiver has 5 zones that each have independent volume controls both from the receiver and from the wired remote which we include. Here is how it works. Zone 1 and Zone 2 are the built in powerful 4 channel amplifier. With the addition of external amplifier(s) you can use the additional 3 zones. Each set of RCA outputs will connect to your external amplifier(s) and you will be able to control the volume level either from the receiver or from the wired remote.
4" TFT display
Our built in 4" TFT display is crystal clear and it makes it easy to navigate your tracks and settings. We also include a rear view camera input as well as an aux A/V input.
Intuitive Screen Display
With the intuitive screen display you can access all your photos, videos and music all in one place. Hold the band button to access photos and videos and songs stored on a USB thumb drive.
We used a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Latest listening features
The RGHR51 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Includes a wired remote!
We include the wired remote inside the box. Most famous brands like to make extra money on the remote, but at Rockville we just include it because we know it will make your experience better. We custom engineered the remote to be able to control basic functions as well as control the volume in each zone!
- Rockville RGHR51 Single-Din Weather Resistant Digital Media Receiver with 5 Zones that each have independent volume control
- Includes wired remote with the ability to control the volume in each zone
- 4" TFT color display makes it easy to navigate menus
- Built in Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM playback
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- 3 pairs of pre-amp outputs each with independent volume controls
- 5 zones each with volume control (zone 1+2 = built in amplifier, zones 3, 4, 5 are the RCA outputs
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Beat, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- USB plays video
- RCA A/V input to play back a video source
- Rear camera input
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Big easy to use buttons
- IP66 waterproof level
- Meet ASTM B117 and ASTM D4329 standards
- Humiseal coated PCB board for waterproofing and protection from the elements
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- Specs of the built in amplifier
- TDA7850 power amplifier built in
- Low distortion even at top volumes
- Standard single din mounting: 1.97" Mounting Height x 3.94" Mounting Length (Inches) (this is the required mounting cutout)
- Mounting Depth: 3.23" (Inches)
- Front face plate: 7.87" L x 3.94" H (Inches)