All About Your RGHR-ZA:
How To Set Up Your RGHR-ZA:
The Wires, Inputs, And Outputs Explained:
The Zones On Your RGHR-ZA Explained:
What's In The Box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with zone controls
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting Screws for installation
- Waterproof wiring harness for installation
- Owners manual and warranty card
This marine receiver has 4 zones that each have independent volume control. There is also 3 ways to control each zones volume. You can raise or lower the volume in each zone either through the receiver, the wired remote, or through our iPhone or Android app.
There are 3 zones for full range and a 4th zone for a subwoofer. Here is how it works. Zone 1 is the built in powerful 4 channel amplifier. With the addition of an external amplifier you can use the additional zones as follows: Zone 2 controls a full range set of RCA outputs. Zone 3 controls a second set of full range RCA outputs. Zone 4 controls a 3rd set of RCA outputs that are dedicated for subwoofer(s).
This receiver has a really nice app available in the App store for both Android and iPhone. The App gives you full control over the volume in any zone as well as the ability to change the song or source, etc. All the commonly used functions are available in the app.
3" TFT display
Our built in 3" TFT display is crystal clear and it makes it easy to navigate your tracks and settings. We also include a rear view camera input as well as an aux A/V input.
Intuitive Screen Display
With the intuitive screen display you can access all your photos, videos and music all in one place. Hold the band button to access photos and videos and songs stored on a USB thumb drive.
We used a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Latest listening features
The RGHR-ZA gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Includes a wired remote!
We include a wired remote inside the box. Most famous brands like to make extra money on the remote, but at Rockville we just include it because we know it will make your experience better. We custom engineered the remote to be able to control basic functions as well as control the volume in each zone!
- Rockville RGHR-ZA Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver with 4 Zones and App control
- Includes wired remote with the ability to control the volume in each zone
- APP control allows you to download the free app for Android or iPhone and control zone volume, song selection, source selection, and more
- 3" TFT color display makes it easy to navigate
- Built in Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM playback
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- 3 pairs of pre-amp outputs
- 4 zones each with volume control (zone 1 = built in amplifier, zone 2 and 3 are RCA outputs, and zone 4 is the sub output)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Beat, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files stored on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- USB plays video
- RCA A/V input to play back a video source
- Rear camera input
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Big easy to use buttons
- Back-lit 3 inch TFT display
- IP66 waterproof level
- Meets ASTM B117 and ASTM D4329 standards
- Humiseal coated PCB board for waterproofing and protection from the elements
- Required cutout: 3" (diameter) x 4.96" (depth) x 4.5" (top plate diameter)
- 5.75 inch depth including the top plate
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- Specs of the built in amplifier
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes