- (1) Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Video of RG212CA v2:
The RG212CA v2 is in our opinion the best slim dual 12” powered car subwoofer on the market. This sub is a vented and more powerful version of our famous RWS12CA v2. The performance is better than systems that cost double or triple the price! Our RWS12CA v2 is a 4.7 star product and we noticed one review mention that if we made a vented version with slightly more power It would be even better. After reading that review we decided to come out with 2 new versions. The RG212CA v2 is the top model and has the most powerful amplifier and (2) 12” subs built into the vinyl finished enclosure.
The super slim design barely takes up any space in your trunk. Our engineers matched (2) 12” slim subwoofers with a vented enclosure and an amplifier tuned to perform optimally for this system. This model is only about 6” longer than the single 12”. So you still save a ton of space while getting double the bass!
This model is like our RWS12CA v2 but significantly louder! It is vented and the amplifier produces more power. You also get (2) 12” subs with this model. This has enough power to shake your mirrors and be heard form 2 blocks away. There is also a built in limiter circuit that gets rid of unwanted distortion frequencies even at peak volume levels.
RCA inputs and high-level inputs
Use the RCA inputs if your receiver has RCA outputs available. Use the high-level inputs if you have no RCA outputs available like if you have a stock radio. Either way installation is quick and easy with this all in one solution. The Power, signal and remote turn-on terminals are angled which enables quick connecting or disconnecting.
Remote bass knob included
The remote bass knob can be mounted by your dash and allows you to raise or lower the sub volume from your dash.
Adjustable low-pass crossover
The adjustable crossover allows you to filter out the frequencies you do not want your subwoofer to play. For example, if you know your full range speakers are set to roll off at 80Hz you can set the crossover on the sub to filter out anything above 80Hz.
- Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs
- Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz
- Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced
- 2000 Watts Peak power output
- 500 Watts RMS
- 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer
- Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap
- Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates
- 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max
- 40 oz. Magnet
- Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz
- SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB
- Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth
- Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier
- 2 Ohm stable amplifier
- Class D amplifier
- Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes
- 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB
- 3.7 second turn on delay
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense
- RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables
- 17’ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.