- (1) Rockford Fosgate RFK1 1/0 Gauge Amplifier Install Kit
- (1) Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Digital Car Capacitor
Description of RFK1:
The Rockford Fosgate RFK1 1/0 gauge amplifier installation kit features the best wire on the market for your vehicle.
It is made from 100% oxygen free copper. The wire is very flexible and meets or exceeds the American Wire Gauge requirements. Rockford Fosgate wiring is known in the car audio industry as the best in the market, and unlike other wires, these wires are true 0 gauge and 100% copper to ensure your system is getting all the power it needs!
- 1/0AWG (53.5mm²) 4,704 strands
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- 17 feet of 1/0 AWG power wire
- 3 feet of 1/0 AWG ground wire
- ANL/Maxi fuse holder and fuse
- 20 feet of remote wire
- 300 Amp fuse
Video of RXC4D:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Today’s car audio amplifiers need huge amounts of current. Often a vehicle’s electrical system is unable to provide it. With your car’s air conditioning running, the factory electrical charging system may already be operating at only 70% of full capacity. When a bass note hits or when playing your system very loudly, there may not be enough electrical energy to power your amplification system properly causing your music to sound strained and distorted. Rockville capacitors are designed to store enough electrical current and to release this energy extremely fast due to their superior design and low internal resistance. In addition, as quick as your amplifier needs a new current surge, your Rockville capacitor will provide it. This continuous cycle of power discharge and recharge guarantees flawless bass playback.
- Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Capacitor
- 4 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Dimensions: 13" long x 3.75" wide x 7" high
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions