- (1) Rockville RFC50F 50 Farad Capacitor Blue Voltage Display
- (1) Rockville RWK0CU 0 AWG Gauge Complete Amp Wire Kit
Have you noticed your headlights
dimming to the beat when you hit those heavy bass notes on your car’s custom sound system? Cranking up the volume on your system can put
inordinate amounts of stress on your vehicle’s electrical system. Most cars today cannot handle the high power demands of custom sound system
components hence the need for a dependable and powerful capacitor. Enter the Rockville RFC50F Digital Hybrid Capacitor. This professional grade
capacitor is built to handle even the most power hungry amplifiers delivering a surge of up to 20 volts of power when needed.
Rockville engineers have gone out of their way to design and put in your hands a high end capacitor at half the cost of our competitors similarly spec’d models. The RFC50F features a 3-digit super bright digital LED read out which displays the unit’s exact operating voltage to the decimal point. It comes equipped with heavy duty bolt down style platinum plated terminals which ensure a safe and solid connection. The built in IC Controlled circuitry alerts you if your voltage is too high (+17.5v) or too low (-10v). An automatic sleep feature helps the capacitor reserve power during lulls in volume levels, delivering it only as needed. With its sleek lines, modern styling and cool blue LED accents, the RFC50F will enhance the look of any sound system.
The reasonably priced RFC50F comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. With its high quality build and superb performance, its a definite step up and a must have for your car’s sound system.
- Rockville RFC50F 50 Farad Capacitor Blue Voltage Display
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance): 0.015 ohm @ 120Hz, 25°C
- 50 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor with Blue Illumination
- Blue illuminated window with light that blinks to the beat of the music
- Black wire mesh cover
- Warning tones for reverse polarity connection
- 3-Digit, super bright LED voltage meter
- Automatic sleep status when volume is low
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16V DC
- Surge Voltage: 20V DC
- Voltage measure accurate to +/- 0.1VDC
- Capacitance tolerance: +/- 10%
- Over-voltage protection circuit automatically alarms when the voltage above 17.5V or under 10V
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.91” L x 6.38” W x 2.56” H
Video of RWK0CU-1:
Video of RWK0CU-2:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more copper than 100 %. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 0 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications? A wire kit that uses 100% copper 0 gauge cable? Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK0-CU 0 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” are a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 250-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 12 gauge speaker cable included in the 0 gauge kit can handle over 3000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- 0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 3000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 4704
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 0 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 0 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 12 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One ANL Fuse Holder with 250 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2" black rubber firewall grommet
- Two 0 gauge spade terminals
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 0 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6" black zip ties