- (1) Rockville RFC30F 30 Farad Capacitor Blue Voltage Display
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
Video of RFC30F:
Have you noticed your headlights
dimming to the beat when you hit those heavy bass notes on your car’s custom sound system? Cranking up the volume on your system can put
inordinate amounts of stress on your vehicle’s electrical system. Most cars today cannot handle the high power demands of custom sound system
components hence the need for a dependable and powerful capacitor. Enter the Rockville RFC30F Digital Hybrid Capacitor. This professional grade
capacitor is built to handle even the most power hungry amplifiers delivering a surge of up to 20 volts of power when needed.
Rockville engineers have gone out of their way to design and put in your hands a high end capacitor at half the cost of our competitors similarly spec’d models. The RFC30F features a 3-digit super bright digital LED read out which displays the unit’s exact operating voltage to the decimal point. It comes equipped with heavy duty bolt down style platinum plated terminals which ensure a safe and solid connection. The built in IC Controlled circuitry alerts you if your voltage is too high (+17.5v) or too low (-10v). An automatic sleep feature helps the capacitor reserve power during lulls in volume levels, delivering it only as needed. With its sleek lines, modern styling and cool blue LED accents, the RFC30F will enhance the look of any sound system.
The reasonably priced RFC30F comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. With its high quality build and superb performance, its a definite step up and a must have for your car’s sound system.
- Rockville RFC30F 30 Farad Capacitor Blue Voltage Display
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance): 0.015 ohm @ 120Hz, 25°C
- 30 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor with Blue Illumination
- Blue illuminated window with light following played music
- Black wire mesh cover
- Warning tones for reverse polarity connection
- 3-Digit, super bright LED voltage meter
- Automatic sleep status when volume is low
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16V DC
- Surge Voltage: 20V DC
- Voltage measure accurate to +/- 0.1VDC
- Capacitance tolerance: +/- 10%
- Over-voltage protection circuit automatically alarms when the voltage above 17.5V or under 10V
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.91” L x 6.38” W x 2.56” H
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F