- (1) Presonus Revelator io44 USB Audio Recording Interface w/Built-in Mixer/Effects
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
Don’t let its compact size fool you, Revelator io44 has everything you need to create high-quality recordings and live streams — an XMAX-L mic preamp for a professional XLR microphone, plus connections for anything from a guitar or a DJ mixer. You also get balanced Main outputs for your speakers and a high-powered headphone output that works with TRS as well as TRRS headsets all in a pocket-sized bus-powered device.
Built-in onboard audio effects for every analog input are designed using State-Space models of classic analog gear. Professionally-crafted presets make you stand out with a single click so you’ll get a polished sound without keeping an audio engineer on retainer. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or otherworldly invaders to completely transform your sound—or get into character.
Revelator io44 features an easy-to-use mixer that lets you add audio from three different applications at once so you can add backing tracks, Skype calls, or gameplay quick and easy — without taxing your computer. An automatic output limiter prevents your stream from distorting. Whether you’re on macOS or Windows, you can create custom mixes of your inputs and your applications and monitor it all at near-zero latency so you can stream and record simultaneously!
You can even control the processing and mixer of Revelator io44 from a compatible mobile device running UC Surface—no need to switch applications on your main computer. And best of all, you also get award-winning Studio One Artist plus the Studio Magic suite—over $1000 worth of plug-ins, software, and tutorials.
- Ultra-compact, mobile 4x2 USB streaming interface
- Powerful onboard StudioLive processing lets you polish your sound (or completely transform it) with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX — all without taxing your CPU
- Integrated mixer lets you blend audio from up to three applications at once
- Connect nearly anything: mics, guitars, headsets, and stereo sources like DJ mixers
- Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go
- Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic software bundle included
- 1 XLR combo Microphone/Inst input with +48v phantom power
- 1 TRS ⅛” Stereo Line input
- 1 TRRS 1/4" stereo Headset connection (mic in, stereo out)
- 2 TRS 1/4" Main outputs
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- RCM03 Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
- 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
- Metal shock mount
- Metal Anti-wind foam cap
- Owners Manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73” inches)
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning