- (1) Presonus Revelator io44 USB Audio Recording Interface w/Built-in Mixer/Effects
- (1) Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Pair Rockville APM5B 5.25" 250 Watt Active/Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers
- (1) Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand+Mic Clip
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
- (2) Rockville RCTR106B 6' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable, Black, 100% Copper
Don’t let its compact size fool you, Revelator io44 has everything you need to create high-quality recordings and live streams — an XMAX-L mic preamp for a professional XLR microphone, plus connections for anything from a guitar or a DJ mixer. You also get balanced Main outputs for your speakers and a high-powered headphone output that works with TRS as well as TRRS headsets all in a pocket-sized bus-powered device.
Built-in onboard audio effects for every analog input are designed using State-Space models of classic analog gear. Professionally-crafted presets make you stand out with a single click so you’ll get a polished sound without keeping an audio engineer on retainer. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or otherworldly invaders to completely transform your sound—or get into character.
Revelator io44 features an easy-to-use mixer that lets you add audio from three different applications at once so you can add backing tracks, Skype calls, or gameplay quick and easy — without taxing your computer. An automatic output limiter prevents your stream from distorting. Whether you’re on macOS or Windows, you can create custom mixes of your inputs and your applications and monitor it all at near-zero latency so you can stream and record simultaneously!
You can even control the processing and mixer of Revelator io44 from a compatible mobile device running UC Surface—no need to switch applications on your main computer. And best of all, you also get award-winning Studio One Artist plus the Studio Magic suite—over $1000 worth of plug-ins, software, and tutorials.
- Ultra-compact, mobile 4x2 USB streaming interface
- Powerful onboard StudioLive processing lets you polish your sound (or completely transform it) with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX — all without taxing your CPU
- Integrated mixer lets you blend audio from up to three applications at once
- Connect nearly anything: mics, guitars, headsets, and stereo sources like DJ mixers
- Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go
- Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic software bundle included
- 1 XLR combo Microphone/Inst input with +48v phantom power
- 1 TRS ⅛” Stereo Line input
- 1 TRRS 1/4" stereo Headset connection (mic in, stereo out)
- 2 TRS 1/4" Main outputs
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM PRO:
What's in the Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card<
Introducing, the Rockville RCM PRO, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive to incoming sounds to give you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area to pick up incoming sound. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM Pro has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice the price!
The body of the microphone is made of a special zinc metal material. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We used Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM PRO outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM PRO Professional Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
How to Set Up Your APM Series Speakers:
Video of APM5B:
Unboxing video of APM5B:
The Rockville APM5 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor will be bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a Separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 125 watts peak output power and 62.5 watts RMS giving you a total of 250 watts peak and 125 watts RMS per pair. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio monitors we ever built! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make these speakers sound as good as they do. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Description of the enclosure:
We chose a wooden enclosure as opposed to a plastic enclosure. Your studio is made of wood for a reason. The sound characteristics of high quality wood are better than plastic. We only use the highest quality MDF wood. We do not bother with cheap particle board material when we want to make the best speakers. The thickness is 0.5” around and the front board is a full 1” thick to give you the best sound quality possible. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
Every studio or computer room should look beautiful. We believe speakers should enhance the look of a room. We make these speakers in 3 beautiful finishes. Painted black, painted white, and wood finish. We use “baking paint” made for wood surfaces. It is long lasting and the best paint for speakers! We went with a beautiful finish that is mostly matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent countless hours on the color to make sure it is not only beautiful but elegant as well to improve the appearance of your studio or room. We kept all the controls on the back of the speaker, which will keep the speaker looking very modern and elegant. The rear port is built to perfect spec to enhance the sound. The tweeter has a curved front bezel to make the highs crystal clear and distortion free.
Amplifier and Speaker Components Details:
To get the most efficiency we use a class “D” amplifier. We use the best quality components from the most reputable circuit manufacturers in the world in order to produce crystal clear sound. Most brands do not like to reveal what’s in the guts of the speaker. We feel differently. We want you to know what is inside so you realize how good of a value we are offering and also so that you can understand how good these really are. We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit designs. These components are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brand names that make circuits; but these are the most famous and reliable in the industry. Only very high end manufacturers like us use these components.
For highs, we have Ferro fluid enhanced ¾” neodymium silk dome tweeters with metal grill protection. If you are an audiophile I am sure you have tested and love the sound of silk dome tweeters. The neo magnet is strong and can handle a lot of heat. This enabled us to beef up the amplifier power without worrying about melting and blowing the tweeter. The highs on these sound really good! I cannot wait for you all to hear it in person, because I cannot describe how good these sound! You really need to listen to them in person.
We use a 5.25” woofer. This will out-perform a regular 5” woofer any day! The bass sounds amazing on these! Very clear and punchy! The woofer has an injection molded polypropylene cone. This is an engineered type of plastic that is used on many speakers today. It is strong and puts out a great sound. The rubber woofer surrounds increase sound quality and eliminate unwanted distortions. They sound better than foam surrounds in my opinion, which is why we went with rubber. The computer optimized electronic crossover network supplies amazing sounding highs, lows, and mids. Basically it filters out unwanted frequencies from each component so that each speaker plays the right frequencies so that the speaker can go loud without distorting. We use very high-grade crossover filters in our speakers. The specially wounded voice coils produce accurate response along the entire frequency spectrum. We developed the speakers with the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space with the goal of reproducing the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
The rear-firing port is shaped and designed by sound engineers to reduce port turbulence and deliver distortion free top sound quality!
Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). But you may ask why am I talking about glue? Well, actually, the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker will be done and blow. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine that can secure the glue in place. If the glue can handle more heat than your speaker can handle more power!
Thick “Wadding” protects the inside of the speaker cabinet. This can be seen if the speaker cabinet is removed. Basically, wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound more clear, and at the same time protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer if you are trying to create the best speaker!
Inputs and Outputs and Rear Panel Controls:
As I mentioned earlier, we kept all the controls on the rear of the unit to make the speaker look clean and modern. The volume control, bass, and treble controls are all found on the rear of the unit.
These Monitors have all your standard studio inputs and outputs such as a ¼” and XLR combo input jack, RCA input, 3.5MM headphone output. We also added a USB port. The reason we did this is because instead of having to use the 3.5MM or 1/4" TRS jack, you can now directly select the speakers as an output on your computer without using an interface! And you will get true stereo sound!
- Rockville APM5B 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Black (Pair)
- 125 Watt RMS
- Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System
- Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board, it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5” thick while the front board of it is a full 1” thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!
- Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!
- Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio
- The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound
- Full Range Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced ¾” Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection
- Tweeter has ¾” voice coil diameter
- Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions
- Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids
- Rear-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- We developed the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space that reproduces the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place
- Thick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!
- World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit’s designs.
- These components also are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components
- 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology
- Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
- Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable
- One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight
- Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- Volume control
- Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently)
- ¼” and XLR combo input jack
- High Speed USB jack
- RCA input
- 3.5mm Headphone output
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
- Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components!
(ADI--ADAU1701, TI--TPA3116, SMPS)
- System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ω
- : Woofer 4 Ω
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m
- THD: 0.10%
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz
- 250 Watts peak output per pair
- 125 Watt RMS output per pair
- Each speaker produces 125 watts peak and 62.5 watts RMS
- Input voltage: 120V
- Components: ¾” silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone
- Product Size (Single): (W*H*D): 7.4'' inch x 11.34'' inch x 9.76'' inch
- Shipping Dimensions (For pair boxed): (W*H*D): 24.1'' inch x 13.54'' inch x 10.7'' inch
- Net Weight (Pair): 15.4 LBS
- Shipping Weight (Pair): 18.37 LBS
- Includes 8.5 foot speaker linking cable and power plug
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
- System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
Video of RDTS:
- Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand and Mic Clip
- Includes standard mic clip for regular mics
- For condenser mics – this is compatible with any shock mount (Rockville Rockshock is recommended)
- Compatible with Rockville IPS22 phone/tablet holder (sold separately in our store)
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height from 5.9” to 7.1” inches
- Includes standard mic clip
- Includes a Metal 3/8 to 5/8 adapter to support any mic clip on the market
- All metal construction is extremely strong and durable
- Smoothly raise or lower height with a reliable tightening knob
- Stable tripod leg base provides the ultimate stability and precise balance
- Perfect for studio recording, home recording, podcasts, screen-casts, video chats, conferences, and more
Video of RRS190S:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RCTR CABLES:
Video of RCTR106B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCTR106 Nickel-Plated, 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 6 Ft
- Color: Black