Video of REQ215:
Unboxing Video of REQ215:
The Rockville REQ215 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 15 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This is a 2/3 octave graphic EQ which gives you the ability to select between 0-6 dB or 0-12 dB cut, or boost. It boasts a frequency range of 25 Hz to 16 kHz. This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
This graphic EQ also
has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps
remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch,
with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls (30HZ - 200 HZ) which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ215. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ
- Dual channel (15 bands per channel)
- Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range
- 80Hz 24dB low cut filter
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB)
- Low cut filter switch with status LED
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting
- Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Ground lift switch
- Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz
- Input Impedance : 20k ohms
- Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms
- Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC
- Level Control : +/- 12 dB
- Signal to Noise : 90 dB
- Distortion : 0.03%
- Power : 120 Volt
- Power Consumption : 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.