The RDSM10 dual sealed speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” 5/8” MDF wood. We use 5/8" VS 3/4" in order to keep the mounting depth of the enclosure as shallow as possible. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RDSM10 Dual 10" Shallow Mount Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 5/8" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed Shallow Mount
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 5.25" L x 36" W x 14.25 H"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 5.25"
- Mounting Depth: up to 4.625" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 0.77 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 0.56 Cubic Feet
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.