Rockville RDS41 Portable Performers Chair/DJ/Guitarist/Drummer/Keyboardist/Musicians Chair
The Rockville RDS41 portable performers chair is suitable for DJ’s and all types of musicians. Its lightweight and features an easy fold-and-go design, so it’s portable and easy to transport. The chair is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing and has a sturdy load capacity of up to 300 pounds.
The 12” circular foam padded seat features extra cushioning so that prolonged use does not cause distress, pressure or fatigue. The unique lean in design allows performers and DJ’s to remain sitting but look like they are leaning over and standing during their performance. This allows you to stay comfortable without looking like you’re sitting down on the job. Also included is a rubberized cushioned foot rest to reduce foot fatigue during long gigs.
With 5 adjustable heights, from 22” to 31” the RDS41 will fit any performer and at any workable height. The rear backrest is also nicely padded for extra comfort and adjusts in height with the seat. The tool-less design allow you to easily assemble and adjust both the seat and back rest height with just the twist of a knob.
- Sturdy, lightweight steel construction
- Ergonomic design reduces fatigue and stress on your back and legs
- Stay comfortable without looking like you are sitting down on the job
- Compact and discrete, hides easily behind your rig
- Lean on it while mixing
- 12˝ circular foam seat with 2.75˝ of padding
- Removable padded back rest with height and angle adjustment
- 5 adjustable height levels: 22˝, 25˝, 27˝, 20˝, and 31˝
- Adjustable footrest (floor level to 12˝ high)
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Dimensions: 20˝ x 18.1˝ x 45.3˝
- Weight: 15.4lbs