- (1) Rockville RDD7 7" Car DVD/iPhone/Pandora/Spotify/Bluetooth/USB Player Receiver
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Video of RDD7:
7" High Resolution TFT LCD Touch-Screen Display
The RDD7 has an 800 x 480 high resolution screen with a 300:1 contrast ratio delivering crystal clear image quality on a beautiful 7" touch screen display that is easy to navigate.
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
The GUI supports a wide array of features and functions. The touch screen surface makes navigating the menu items fast and. The status bar is always displayed with fixed home and back buttons making it easy to navigate from and to any screen. Our GUI is not the standard Chinese one from other cheap brands. Rockville had one of the best designers in the car audio industry design the GUI from scratch. The interface was designed in the USA in Rockville headquarters! Everything from Bluetooth to the radio to DVD navigation is designed in a user friendly way.
Advanced Bluetooth Built In (No Additional Accessory Required)
When driving it is important to keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Bluetooth integration allows you to make and receive hands free phone calls directly on the receiver. Our Bluetooth technology is the latest on the market. It supports recent calls, phonebook, and more. With A2DP you can wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth phone or MP3 player right to your audio system.
Direct Compatibility With iPhone/iPod/iPod Touch and USB Devices
Connect your compatible iPod, iPhone (4S to 6S), or iPod Touch with your device’s USB cable and enjoy full music control and functionality directly on the receiver! The receiver will display album title, song title, and artist names. The receiver will also charge your iPhone when connected to the USB.
Pandora and Spotify Integration via USB Connection
Control Pandora or Spotify on your iPod, iPhone, or iPod Touch from the head unit via USB connection. Displays album title, song title, and artist as well as album art when available.
Rear View Camera Input
This unit supports rear view camera input. When you shift your vehicle into reverse the back-up camera will automatically activate and you are able to see what is behind your vehicle. Guidance markers allow you to gauge how close you are to any objects as you back up.
Customize the sound of your music with a 2 band graphic equalizer and 6 presets (flat, classic, rock, jazz, pop, custom).
High Power and Great Sound Quality
The receiver is rated at 50 x 4 watts, which is extremely loud. This receiver will make your speakers super loud without having to purchase any additional external amps! The RMS power of the amp is 18 x 4 which is the same as the other leading brands in the industry.
Selectable Wallpaper and Backgrounds
You can customize the unit from a selection of background wallpaper patterns or pictures. There is also a photo gallery you can view on the screen if you have photos stored on a USB or SD.
3 Sets of 5 Volt RCA Pre-Amp Outputs
This receiver makes your car audio system expandable. The pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers without needing to purchase additional accessories. Since this has 3 sets of pre-amps you can hook up multiple amplifiers. This has front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplify all your interior speakers, and add a subwoofer amplifier. This receiver utilizes 5V - preamp outputs. Since this has 5 Volt preamp outputs you will get more power out of your external amplifiers due to the high voltage signal.
2 Channel Rear Audio and Video Output
Have a flip down or headrest monitor? Connect them to the 2 channel RCA output so your back seat passengers take advantage of all the receiver has to offer as well.
FM/AM Receiver with 30 Preset Memory
Enjoy your favorite radio stations on the go, and with 30 presets your favorite will always be at hand
Full Function Wireless Remote Control Included
Let your passengers enjoy the receiver with the wireless remote, change volume levels, switch tracks and more
Built In Steering Wheel Control Interface
The RVD7.0 MK2 will integrate with your factory steering wheel volume controls. Normally you would need to buy a $50 accessory to retain those controls. This receiver has this function built in along with an easy to use set-up menu that you program to connect to your steering wheel controls.No accessories required!
Full One Year Rockville Warranty
Built to last with a Rockville 1 Year warranty, see below Rockville's rigorous quality control standards and what makes Rockville an industry leader!
- Rockville RDD7 7” Touchscreen Double DIN DVD/USB/SD Receiver with Bluetooth
- 7" High Resolution TFT-LCD Digital Touch Screen
- 800 x 480 Screen Resolution
- Selectable backgrounds
- 16:9 (Wide Screen) or 4:3 (Letterbox) Switchable Aspect Ratio
- Bluetooth Capability for Hands Free with Phonebook and ADP2
- iPod, iPod Touch, and iPhone (4S to 6S) integration via USB
- Supports iPhone charging
- Pandora/Spotify integration with iPhone via USB
- Front AUX / MP3 Input
- High Power Output: 4 x 50W Built-i Amplifier (4 x 18w RMS)
- 3 Sets of 5V Preamp Outputs (Front, Rear, and Sub)
- 300:1 Contrast Resolution
- Picture Control: Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Hue / Definition
- PAL / NTSC Compatible
- Plays DVD/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/VCD/SVCD/CD/CD+R/CD-R/CD-RW/CD+RW/MP3/MP4/ Divx5.0/ID3
- SD Card Reader, Supports Double High Speed SDHC(32G) Card
- USB Media Input (MP3, MP4, MPEG4, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE)
- USB Media Input (MP3, MPEG4, WMA)
- Repeat / Program / Random / Intro Play on MP3 Play
- FM / AM Receiver with 30 Preset Station Capability
- Auto Memory Store / Preset Scan
- 2 band equalizer, 60Hz / 150Hz / 400Hz / 1KHz / 2.5KHz / 6.3KHz / 15KHz. It Also Has 6 presets EQ curves in Addition to the Custom Curve Flat/Classic/Rock/Jazz/Pop/custom
- Virtual Surround or Down Mix Stereo output selection
- Electronic Encoder Volume Control
- Mute / Loudness / Clock Function
- Electronic Anti-Shock
- 2 Channel Rear Audio / Video Output
- AUX Input (1 Channel Video Input and 2 Channel Audio Input)
- Rear View Camera Input
- Factory Steering Wheel Control Compatible (no accessories required; steering wheel control interface is built in)
- Full Function Remote Control Included
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.