All about your RCX Series Cables:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville RCXBN20 16 AWG ¼” TS to Banana Plug Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance.
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16