Video of RCS80-1:
- Rack mount ears
- Power Cable
- FM Radio antenna
- Owner’s manual
Rockville is proud to introduce the first commercial amplifier in our new RCS series of products. The RC60-1 is a 60 Watt single zone rack mountable digital hybrid amplifier/receiver. This amplifier is capable of 70 volt, 100 volt, 8 ohm, and 4 ohm applications.
This makes it perfect for use in a Restaurant/Bar/Café/Lounge/School/Conference room or any other setting where multiple speakers are needed. With the dual mic inputs you can use this amplifier for announcements, speeches or even for Karaoke night! The RCS80-1 features Bluetooth audio streaming so you can play your favorite music or access a playlist right from your phone!
This amp also features both USB and SD inputs allowing you to play audio stored on a USB thumb drive or SD Card. Individual volume knobs for two microphones, MP3, and line inputs allow for full and autonomous control of this amplifier. The built in cooling system in this amplifier will keep the components cool making the amplifier durable and reliable.
Our goal with the RCS series was to make it possible for anyone to install 70 volt systems on their own without spending thousands of dollars on a contractor. This model makes it a breeze to connect any audio device such as a cd player, mp3 player, television etc.
What Is 70 Volt Technology?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for any application where you want to install many speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, with this 60 watt / 70 volt amplifier, you can install speakers that total around 50 watts. It does not matter if it is 10 speakers that are 5 watts each or 20 speakers that are tapped at 2.5 watts each. You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 or 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at. When we say the word tap, what we are referring to are the selectors that many speakers in 70 volt have on them. For example, some speakers might have selectable options of 1.5w, 3w, 5w, 10w. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. What this allows for is full customization of your sound for your space. In a restaurant for example you can tap your dining room speakers at 5 watts, the speakers by the bar area at 10 watts, the ones in the hallway at 3 watts and the speakers in the bathrooms at 1.5 watts.
Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc.
70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This makes it ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
If you want an easy to use feature-rich 70 volt amplifier the Rockville RCS80-1 is your best choice!
- Conference room
- Rockville RCS80-1 60 Watt Commercial/Restaurant Amplifier 19" Rack-Mountable (Removable Rack Brackets) Digital Hybrid Amplifier/Receiver
- Capable of 70 volt, 100 volt, 16 ohm, 8ohm, and 4 ohm
- 70/100 volt True RMS Power: 60 Watts
- 4 ohm RMS power: 80 Watts
- 8 ohm RMS power: 70 Watts
- 16 ohm RMS power: 11 Watts
- Built in Bluetooth audio streaming
- FM radio tuner
- USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive (32gb max)
- SD card slot to play music stored on an SD Card (32gb max)
- Separate volume control for MIC1, MIC2, MP3, LINE1, LINE 2 input
- Bass and Treble control
- 5 segments signal level indication
- Built in cooling system keeps component cool at all times
Inputs and Outputs:
- (2) Sets RCA AUX inputs
- (2) Mic inputs
- RCA REC output
- 100V speaker red positive speaker output terminal
- 70V speaker red positive speaker output terminal
- 8 Ohm red positive speaker output terminal
- Shared negative speaker output terminal
- Distortion: <0.5% (1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 79dB
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz
- A Weighted Signal to Noise (@ 1W) -79.0dBA
- A Weighted Signal to Noise (referenced to full 4 ohm power) -95.1dBA
- Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3.0dB) 8 Ohms <10Hz – 22.8kHz
- Frequency Response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W @ 8 ohms) 0.82%
- Weight: 10.03lbs
- Dimensions: 16.9” x 9.45” x 2.76” inches